RES 8BITWONDER Watchface (Updated to v49)

Resources Version

tausiffhx83

Hello can you make analog watchface resources. I need that please🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Hello can you make analog watchface resources. I need that please🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
For it need to customise firmware and I think firmware also can't do it

Irfan902

Unfortunately, you can't make analog watchface by editing resource. But if have enough knowledge, you might be able to create one through firmware editing.

Tizigsysyks

Why were you asking for that if we want an analog dial we can buy a smart watch which is less cost than the mi band 3. Mi band 3 had a unique style of firmware and res but its limited. Many people dont like it so we are modifying it to make it look unique than others. If we want it like honor band 4 its almost impossible. If its possible then the mi band developers only launched the update of analog face before. If they can they will launch mi band 3 update when the mi band 4 will be used than mib 3 😐😑😶😶
Sorry if I talked bad 😑😐😶
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

tausiffhx83

Why were you asking for that if we want an analog dial we can buy a smart watch which is less cost than the mi band 3. Mi band 3 had a unique style of firmware and res but its limited. Many people dont like it so we are modifying it to make it look unique than others. If we want it like honor band 4 its almost impossible. If its possible then the mi band developers only launched the update of analog face before. If they can they will launch mi band 3 update when the mi band 4 will be used than mib 3 😐😑😶😶
Sorry if I talked bad 😑😐😶
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
No problem you say right.thanks for the writing

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999