Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Resources Version

Current latest Version : v0.2
By Jokers

ICONS

Download Link (v96) : Click Here (v0.2)

THINGS THAT I'LL CHANGE

-Find Device Animation (Not changed yet)
-Ringtone loading Animation (Not changed yet)
-Syncing Animation
-3,2,1 Animation on workouts

CREDITS!!

-User @MagicalUnicorn for his amazing resources (York theme) that im using as base of this theme
-User @Chargez for his very helpful guidance
-User Xiaoyuan from BandBBS website (Link) for his beautiful heartrate icon and animation that im using as heartlogo for this theme

*once all these are changed and all the icons are perfect, ill release the stable version (v1.0)*

Last edited:
v.0.2 has been released!!

Changelogs :

-Changed HeartRate logo & Animation
-Changed all icons, and image resolution is now improved and it looks very good now
-changed inside workouts icons
-changed inside more icons

Last edited:
Hi
Here are my suggestions for the next version
1) you can use the vitals from polus map as heart rate and heart rate animation.
2) you can use upload or download animation as syncing and updating animations and the finished screen as the update finished.
3) you can use game settings from the lobby as the settings.
4) there is fix node task in polus which has many switches which you can use as the switches in lock screen settings.
5) you can use moniter tree as status icon
6) you can use weather task which we do at balcony in mira hq map (I can't remember the name)
These are the suggestions I can think of right now. I will give you some other suggestions after I come up with more.

Yes, if I am not wrong, I just used the file name of google drive. Let me change the name.

EDIT- Name changed!
No, ur link isn't v0.2,urs is v0.1.5 lol, i released v0.1.5 and after a few hours, i released v0.2

V0.2 and V0.1.5 is very very different version, many things have been changed

Last edited:
Hi
Here are my suggestions for the next version
1) you can use the vitals from polus map as heart rate and heart rate animation.
2) you can use upload or download animation as syncing and updating animations and the finished screen as the update finished.
3) you can use game settings from the lobby as the settings.
4) there is fix node task in polus which has many switches which you can use as the switches in lock screen settings.
5) you can use moniter tree as status icon
6) you can use weather task which we do at balcony in mira hq map (I can't remember the name)
These are the suggestions I can think of right now. I will give you some other suggestions after I come up with more.
Can you send me those items pictures on dms hehe, i only play one map so idk what those other things are

Last edited:
Why I can't update the firmfare it's showing that can't update connect to the mifit app
Use the link on the first post for the latest version , and also make sure it matches ur firmware..
V96=1.0.9.66, u can check ur firmware at mi fit app

Trusted Store

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,797 52.9%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,004 29.6%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 594 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janicka1967