Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Pac Man Theme

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Resources Version

Bradlie

Hi
Here are my suggestions for the next version
1) you can use the vitals from polus map as heart rate and heart rate animation.
2) you can use upload or download animation as syncing and updating animations and the finished screen as the update finished.
3) you can use game settings from the lobby as the settings.
4) there is fix node task in polus which has many switches which you can use as the switches in lock screen settings.
5) you can use moniter tree as status icon
6) you can use weather task which we do at balcony in mira hq map (I can't remember the name)
These are the suggestions I can think of right now. I will give you some other suggestions after I come up with more.
Yeah I like the idea also plz I need it for show off XD

Yeah I like the idea also plz I need it for show off XD
He sent me the pics and ill take a look on it, if it looks good and better compared to current ones, ill ask for other opinions and ill change it, btw current ones are good too!! U can try to use it, it's ready for daily driver

Hi could you also make a among us watchface for this theme like this one
«Simple Jolteon Kawaii» by monkeyangie - Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | AmazFit, Zepp, Xiaomi, Honor, Huawei Watch faces catalog
With this gif
View attachment 14088
You could change the black background to this yellowish colour and could add rounded corners?
I made one watchface before for mi band 4 with among us, link : «Among Us WatchFace by Afiq» by Jokers - Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | AmazFit, Zepp, Xiaomi, Honor, Huawei Watch faces catalog

Bradlie

He sent me the pics and ill take a look on it, if it looks good and better compared to current ones, ill ask for other opinions and ill change it, btw current ones are good too!! U can try to use it, it's ready for daily driver
Thank u I loved your resources

Im planning of replacing the More icon with new icon, tell me which one is good

Bad News : I'll have to abandon this theme for a while since i hard bricked my mi band, ill try to request a replacement from my seller.. If i can get a replacement, I'll return to this theme, if i can't get a replacement, this theme will be abandoned.
Sorry!!

Trusted Store

Staff online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,790 52.9%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,002 29.6%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 592 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Type