Watchfaces Available WatchFaces in Mi Fit

Should we expect custom Watchfaces any soon?
or atleast an App to modify BIN file?
stay calm that is going to be able to modify without problems, is not more than a file BIN or JPG, nothing of the other world, even sure someone creates an app to be able to convert our images in the correct size, I hope to be able to use it with the app notify & fitness...

stay calm that is going to be able to modify without problems, is not more than a file BIN or JPG, nothing of the other world, even sure someone creates an app to be able to convert our images in the correct size, I hope to be able to use it with the app notify & fitness...
Yeah 😅
I saw the custom Watchfaces for Amazfit Cor and they were amazing, I can't wait to install them on MB4

Finally .... i can change wf .... thks @zmr1992 and @Gadoga-En (youtube for tutorial)

Last edited:

kotenok

WatchFaces you can install on your Mi Band 4 from Mi Fit:

View attachment 5823
I don't have several options in my mi fit installed from the market, latest version. I don't have the blue dog and the pig with the pineapple. I've searched high and low for them, but they are not available anywhere for download. Is there a possibility to have them? Thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui