Watchfaces Avengers Limited Edition Watchface | Mi Band 4

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Band 4
Avengers
Limited Edition Watchface

This Avengers custom watchface is like the original watchface of the Mi Band 4 Avengers Limited Edition

⤳ In Mi Fit Application go in "Profile" -> "Mi Smart Band 4" -> "Band display settings".
⤳ Disable Bluetooth.
⤳ Synchronize one Official Watchface (it will download it and ask you to enable Bluetooth, don't enable it !).
⤳ Open your Files Application and go in "Android" -> "data" -> "com.xiaomi.hm.health" -> "files" -> "watch_skin_local".
⤳ Open the Watchface folder (for me "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk") and replace the .bin file by your Custom Watchface (don't forget to rename it like the Official Watchface .bin file, for me "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk.bin" !).
⤳ Enable Bluetooth.
⤳ Return in Mi Fit Application and synchronize again the Official Watchface.
⤳ Be happy 😊 !
Previews

Changelog
⤳ Version 1.0 :
★ Difference with the original watchface : Battery icon go to right instead of left when there is some icons at the top.

Download
Avengers Limited Edition Watchface 1.0

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

Attachments

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Please read and respect this :
Don't ask for any modification.

Dobsgw

Official Forum Reviewer
Ayyy I just got my avengers bands (for review)
Gonna add this and do some extra filming ;)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
How to flash it on the MB4??? PLZ TELL
⤳ In Mi Fit Application go in "Profile" -> "Mi Smart Band 4" -> "Band display settings".
⤳ Disable Bluetooth.
⤳ Synchronize one Official Watchface (it will download it and ask you to enable Bluetooth, don't enable it !).
⤳ Open your Files Application and go in "Android" -> "data" -> "com.xiaomi.hm.health" -> "files" -> "watch_skin_local".
⤳ Open the Watchface folder (for me it was "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk") and replace the .bin file by your Custom Watchface (don't forget to rename it like the Official Watchface .bin file, for me "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk.bin" !).
⤳ Enable Bluetooth.
⤳ Be happy 😊 !

gaika121

Mi Band 4
Avengers
Limited Edition Watchface

This Avengers custom watchface is like the original watchface of the Mi Band 4 Avengers Limited Edition

⤳ Disable Bluetooth.
⤳ Open the Watchface folder (for me "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk") and replace the .bin file by your Custom Watchface (don't forget to rename it like the Official Watchface .bin file, for me "3twFUMCxR5hTSN2f00GPgszD2xzOfz01MU6QlONk.bin" !).
⤳ Enable Bluetooth.
⤳ Be happy 😊 !
Previews

Changelog
⤳ Version 1.0 :
★ Difference with the original watchface : Battery icon go to right instead of left when there is some icons at the top.

Download
Avengers Limited Edition Watchface 1.0

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.
How to install the avengers watch face. Please help

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui