FW Mod Bulgarian Firmware

suffer

Contributor
The latest firmware must be 1.6.0.16..
Is it good to change the version in the firmware or to wait for an update of the custom firmware?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The latest firmware must be 1.6.0.16..
Is it good to change the version in the firmware or to wait for an update of the custom firmware?
Isn't good idea.

If you change the version of 1.5.0.2 firmware, you will use newer Mi Fit yes, but nothing new and maybe bugs because firmware don't have the new features used by latest Mi Fit.

Wait custom Firmware 1.6.0.16 and use Mi Fit 3.4.6 for moment :).

Hello! Is there a solution to the problem of the gap between the Cyrillic symbols in the notifications?

@Plamen Seems that flashing font kind of solves the problem. I'm using currently font called bold_v2 which solves the spacing problem. BUT some of the characters are looking weird... I used Notify&Fitness to flash. The font could be found in the 4pda forum. I am using latest 1.8.0.0 firmware.

Please report if you see the weird characters too after flashing.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
@Plamen Seems that flashing font kind of solves the problem. I'm using currently font called bold_v2 which solves the spacing problem. BUT some of the characters are looking weird... I used Notify&Fitness to flash. The font could be found in the 4pda forum. I am using latest 1.8.0.0 firmware.

Please report if you see the weird characters too after flashing.
Also, there isn't spacing problem with The Firmware 1.8.0.0 English | Bold Font and the Original Font file.

dydbg

Нещо такова стана, да. Тръгна добре форума, но явно няма кой да се занимава с толкова взици.

Добре де, аз не мога сложа никакъв друг ресурсов файл освен 46. Версията на фърмуера на гривната е 1.6.0.10 и не мога да сменя с друг. В руския форум пише, че първо флашваш fw файла, който е именно версията на гривната,ама ако опитам с версия различна от 1.6.0.10 не става. Ако пък сменя ресурсната версия с такава отговаряща на fw файла, който искам да инсталирам гривната изписва, че иска ъпдейт и толкоз. Е как да сложа друг fw файл с български тогава?

Добре де, аз не мога сложа никакъв друг ресурсов файл освен 46. Версията на фърмуера на гривната е 1.6.0.10 и не мога да сменя с друг. В руския форум пише, че първо флашваш fw файла, който е именно версията на гривната,ама ако опитам с версия различна от 1.6.0.10 не става. Ако пък сменя ресурсната версия с такава отговаряща на fw файла, който искам да инсталирам гривната изписва, че иска ъпдейт и толкоз. Е как да сложа друг fw файл с български тогава?
Аз спрях да се мъча да слагам бг на гривната, няма смисъл, просто си сложи телефона на руски, ъпдейтвай си го редовно с официалния фирм и нямаш грижи :)

Solvine

Hello , i`m trying to change my new Global mi band 3 to v40 res and Bulgarian firmware , but it says "Problem with metadata transfer" on gadgedbridge when trying to install

Last edited:
Hello , i`m trying to change my new Global mi band 3 to v40 res and Bulgarian firmware , but it says "Problem with metadata transfer" on gadgedbridge when trying to install
Wich one is the version of the bracelet's firmware? It has to be the same you tried to install. For example, mine is v 1.6.0.10. If i try to install v40 wich not support this version, the result is the same like yours. But if i use v46 res wich is exactly for bracelet ver1.6.0.10 i succeed.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui