Question Battery drain ISSUE?! :-(

tomini

BATTERY DRAIN ISSUE?
My Mi Band 4 (GLOBAL version) came in Friday with battery at 48% from Friday I changed a lot my Watchface themes (like 20x times) and I had a .GIF playing on the main screen when it was ON, brightness at half and heart tracking only for sleep.
Today at 13:08 I have 33%...I never charged Mi Band 4 from the time it arrived, so it could be just that it had his charge for too long without any use. Yeah and a big thing could be that my phone is only Bluetooth 4.2...and Bluetooth 5.0 is power one:confused::unsure:

EDIT: 16:38 and I have 18% battery

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

screenshot-20-png.6333

What have I done wrong?
No steps
on the bottom etc...
I downloaded this:
«Fallout PipBoy» by Mascone - Mi Band 4 | Amazfit WatchFaces catalog

And then docompiled and changed only "MON, TUE, WED, etc..." for my foreign language "Po, Út, St, etc..." but it doesn't show steps or any other information:(
Here are both WatchFaces compiled and decompiled in .ZIP on my Google Drive.
Mi Band 4 PipBoy WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG.rar
Many thanks in advance :love:

EDIT:
I managed to do this, but it shows "Unable to sync, try again" in MiFit app.
Please help. Same as last one, I edited this version: «Fallout PipBoy» by Mascone - Mi Band 4 | Amazfit WatchFaces catalog
So do I need to change something in the string?:( I just changed pictures for the same resolution one's and same colors...same everything!
Thanks

Last edited:

tomini

EDIT!
I figured it out :D
It was 57kB higher than it is possible. MB4 is able to get only 320kB as said somewhere on forum.
I fixed it with using PaletteImageMode compiling and compressing the .PNG.
But still MAYBE a battery drain :cautious::confused::mad: Please contribute any tips for the battery issue.
Should I wait 'till the MB4 dies totally before recharge or should I start charging it when it reaches under 10% capacity?
Thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra