Question Can't pair my Mi Band 4

cdfreak

Hello,
after trying hours and hours to get my new Mi Band 4 to pair with my Moto One Vision i found this forum en also try with modified Mi app, Notify and fitness but what i try aim always get the massage not possible to pair, redefine mi band and try again. Also my Mi band shows only regulatory and Pair first. Realy i dont untherstand why it is not working. My Mi Band 3 has no problems to connect to the app, aim also deleted everything that has to do with the Mi band 3 end also make sure that Mi Fit app not can found the Mi band 3. i have read a lot here buth so far no luck to get it paired. Aim hoping that there is a solution for this band....

rendal

Contributor
Hello,
after trying hours and hours to get my new Mi Band 4 to pair with my Moto One Vision i found this forum en also try with modified Mi app, Notify and fitness but what i try aim always get the massage not possible to pair, redefine mi band and try again. Also my Mi band shows only regulatory and Pair first. Realy i dont untherstand why it is not working. My Mi Band 3 has no problems to connect to the app, aim also deleted everything that has to do with the Mi band 3 end also make sure that Mi Fit app not can found the Mi band 3. i have read a lot here buth so far no luck to get it paired. Aim hoping that there is a solution for this band....
Do you have GPS turned ON when pairing with a bracelet? Also, before pairing with the app, remove the pairing of the bracelet from your phone's bluetooth settings.

cdfreak

Do you have GPS turned ON when pairing with a bracelet? Also, before pairing with the app, remove the pairing of the bracelet from your phone's bluetooth settings.
Yes GPS is always on and yes i have removed every bluetooth device dat whas connected. Also dit many reboots and try with other apps to get it paired buth always te same result not possible to pair, redefine mi band and try again.

rendal

Contributor
Yes GPS is always on and yes i have removed every bluetooth device dat whas connected. Also dit many reboots and try with other apps to get it paired buth always te same result not possible to pair, redefine mi band and try again.
Do you really have Xiaomi Mi band 4? Isn't the M4 Smart Bracelet (cheap non-original copy)?
If you search for a bracelet using your phone's bluetooth system menu only, is it in the list of found devices?

cdfreak

Do you really have Xiaomi Mi band 4? Isn't the M4 Smart Bracelet (cheap non-original copy)?
If you search for a bracelet using your phone's bluetooth system menu only, is it in the list of found devices?
It is the real deal its 100% Mi band 4, see picture a took, end yes in mij bluetooth the Mi Band 4 is found en i can connect buth also then you can do nothing with it, it stil say Pair First.

rendal

Contributor
It is the real deal its 100% Mi band 4, see picture a took, end yes in mij bluetooth the Mi Band 4 is found en i can connect buth also then you can do nothing with it, it stil say Pair First. View attachment 8605
OK, all right. You must not be surprised, there are copies with the Xiaomi logo. Mi Fit should always pair with the bracelet, or offer a bracelet reset. Unfortunately, I can't advise you. :-(

This is a fake version of the Mi Band 4:

cdfreak

I whant to let you no that the problem was with the Mi Band 4, a have sent ik back to were it came from en orderd a new one en today it arived and took me only 1 minute to connect to Mi Fit.....

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra