Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Death Note

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Black Widow

Votes: 33 30.6%

• Total voters
Resources Version

Raju13

The theme is nice but I'm not able to see other pictures in about section. I can only see captain America. I'm using Hanoku Version. Plz help in getting other pictures in about section as well since only one picture is being visible and not all. This is the version of Hanoku firmware that I'm using
FW_Mili_hankou_2_4_0_12.fw

Last edited:
The theme is nice but I'm not able to see other pictures in about section. I can only see captain America. I'm using Hanoku Version. Plz help in getting other pictures in about section as well since only one picture is being visible and not all
This theme is made on Wuhan version, you need to flash the latest custom firmware of hankou version then the resources file. If you re OK with older version of firmware then I can share the files

Raju13

This theme is made on Wuhan version, you need to flash the latest custom firmware of hankou version then the resources file. If you re OK with older version of firmware then I can share the files
Can you please help in providing with the latest custom firmware of hanoku version. Due to the older version I'm not able to flash the resource file and the resource file is looking awesome and I want to flash it

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu