Discussion Change language without using a custom firwmare in mi band

cracker12

Contributor
Hi, i was on official firmware 1.3.0.8 and with mi fit the band was in chinese. I was installing the custom english one publish by @MagicalUnicorn and notice if the band is manage by gadget brigde the band change to english! I tested more 2 apps and find the same. So if you do not want the band in chinese use another app instead mi fit or use a custom rom.
P.S-not all languages are available and some of them already are available in official firmware

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, i was on official firmware 1.3.0.8 and with mi fit the band was in chinese. I was installing the custom english one publish by @MagicalUnicorn and notice if the band is manage by gadget brigde the band change to english! I tested more 2 apps and find the same. So if you do not want the band in chinese use another app instead mi fit or use a custom rom.
P.S-not all languages are available and some of them already are available in official firmware
If you use other app with Official firmware to have your Mi Band 3 in English, Caller ID it show and weather informations are in English ?

[QUOTE = "cracker12, post: 3221, member: 100"] Oi, eu estava no firmware oficial 1.3.0.8 e com mi fit a banda estava em chinês. Eu estava instalando o custom inglês publicado por [USER = 908] @MagicalUnicorn [/ USER] e observe se a banda é gerenciada pelo gadget brigde a banda muda para inglês! Eu testei mais 2 aplicativos e encontro o mesmo. Então, se você não quer que a banda em chinês use outro aplicativo, em vez disso, ajuste ou use uma ROM personalizada.
PS - nem todas as linguagens estão disponíveis e algumas delas já estão disponíveis no firmware oficial [/ QUOTE]
Onde encontro o firmware oficial?

cracker12

Contributor
[QUOTE = "cracker12, post: 3221, member: 100"] Oi, eu estava no firmware oficial 1.3.0.8 e com mi fit a banda estava em chinês. Eu estava instalando o custom inglês publicado por [USER = 908] @MagicalUnicorn [/ USER] e observe se a banda é gerenciada pelo gadget brigde a banda muda para inglês! Eu testei mais 2 aplicativos e encontro o mesmo. Então, se você não quer que a banda em chinês use outro aplicativo, em vez disso, ajuste ou use uma ROM personalizada.
PS - nem todas as linguagens estão disponíveis e algumas delas já estão disponíveis no firmware oficial [/ QUOTE]
Onde encontro o firmware oficial?
Here on forum

If you use other app with Official firmware to have your Mi Band 3 in English, Caller ID it show and weather informations are in English ?
If you use miband tools apk. You have callid. I am using Migit and miband tools at the same time untill i get call id in pt-pt with mifit

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
If you use miband tools apk. You have callid. I am using Migit and miband tools at the same time untill i get call id in pt-pt with mifit
Ok, it's good at know :).

But I prefer only one application to do all. It's more simple, and less phone battery consumption.

Ok, it's good at know :).

But I prefer only one application to do all. It's more simple, and less phone battery consumption.
Me too, but i need mifit for exercising and miband tools for cal id. When pt-pt is released i will stay only with mifit

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu