Tutorial Change Mi Band 4 Theme!

solidramza

I have the same problem as other users, i replace the .bin file in the theme folder but it won't appear in the mi fit app, any solution?

Jackparker

Everything went good till should drag .json in .exe and nothing change in template and template_packed.bin didn't appear!!!!
just i can see some red information when CMD ran. Cant understand cause it went quickly!!!
please help me!!!

solidramza

I have the same problem as other users, i replace the .bin file in the theme folder but it won't appear in the mi fit app, any solution?
Ok I solved it: you won't find the replaced watch face in "my band displays" section, you have to change it from the "band displays" section.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
And looks well dodgy no reviews or anything, this keeps being posted and looks dodgy every time good luck anyone that downloads it..
Yeah, it looks very suspicious but the app gets updates very frequently (the last update was 3 days ago) and it has some very positive review. I don't have a Mi Band 4 myself so I can't test it.

Hello, guys, I tried to customize the face of the band 4 with the theme of the game The division but I did not succeed, somebody has some theme of the watch of the game "The division 1 or 2", about the application informed here, when I play my fit official, appears only the image and not the custom clock, do I have to put in the same folder as the official clocks of the app?

Xaeons

Hi guys,

After some research with the help of @Irfan902, I've succeeded in changing Mi Band 4 Theme.
How do you edit the Json without messing up the watchface? I've tried removing the AM/PM segment from one particular watchface ["DayAmPm" under "Date"] and it always messes up the layout

Also:

When I edit one of the PNG files in photoshop and add a gradient, then save it as per your instructions, the filesize [or pixel size] changes but the dimension stays the same. Then when I compile the bin file and upload, it doesn't show up [just a blank space] Is there a specific filesize to be used for particular elements?

How do you edit the Json without messing up the watchface? I've tried removing the AM/PM segment from one particular watchface ["DayAmPm" under "Date"] and it always messes up the layout

Also:

When I edit one of the PNG files in photoshop and add a gradient, then save it as per your instructions, the filesize [or pixel size] changes but the dimension stays the same. Then when I compile the bin file and upload, it doesn't show up [just a blank space] Is there a specific filesize to be used for particular elements?
save as PNG-8 or PNG-24

Janek1985

one cell phone partner and me.
I'm talking about bluetooth connectivity.
Mi Band 4 and Redmi 6.
Mi Band 4 and Redmi 7.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999