Question China version to Global version

gio9921

Hi guys, I bought my band 5 china version and now I would like to understand how to transform it into a global version. do i have to flash something? if yes, how? or just synchronize the band with mi fit in Italian, to have the language in italian on band 5?
I hope you can help me, and sorry if I ask very silly questions. Next time I buy the global version to avoid problems and waste of time.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi guys, I bought my band 5 china version and now I would like to understand how to transform it into a global version.
You can't.
or just synchronize the band with mi fit in Italian, to have the language in italian on band 5?
You only have to pair your smartband to Mi Fit and update Firmware/Resources, then your smartband will normally be in Italian.
You can also change your smartband language in Mi Fit application, Profile -> Mi Smart Band 5 -> Language.

gio9921

You can't.

You only have to pair your smartband to Mi Fit and update Firmware/Resources, then your smartband will normally be in Italian.
You can also change your smartband language in Mi Fit application, Profile -> Mi Smart Band 5 -> Language.
Thanks, could you tell me, for information only, what can you do using the mods on this site?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29