Clean Purple Resources V88

Status
Not open for further replies.

l1lN1ckl1l

For a preview of both resources and watchface, head over to the reddit post.

These aren't all Icons but you get the Idea.

A little more than a week ago, I made this post on reddit announcing custom resources to fit my Clean Purple Watchface and here they are!
Currently, I only made V88 of the resources, so the zip file I upload here will contain the right firmware for them so you don't have to go looking.

Features:
Every icon is stock with the color gradient of my Clean Purple Watchface over it. I made a custom icon for "Status", as I never liked the stock one.

Themed Icons:
  • All the main icons from the international version of the band (Status, Heartrate, Workout, Weather, Notifications, More)
  • Heartrate Animation
  • Workout icons
  • All the icons in "More"
What isn't themed:
  • App Icons (They're a bit to small to tell apart when themed)
  • Weather Icons (The default mix of color makes them easier and faster to read, e.g. yellow for sunshine, white for clouds, blue for rain and so on)
  • Countdown before a workout
  • Other informal icons before / after workout
  • Buttons (Purple on gray looks bad)

Download here!

Final Note:
Don't use MiFit, it can't install custom firmwares, resources and fonts but it will also automatically update all three to the newest versions making you lose the custom resrouces.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chargez

For a preview of both resources and watchface, head over to the reddit post.
eF2tmny.jpg

ogKTReJ.jpg

Ms20JZo.jpg

WA2rtFn.jpg
These aren't all Icons but you get the Idea.

A little more than a week ago, I made this post on reddit announcing custom resources to fit my Clean Purple Watchface and here they are!
Currently, I only made V88 of the resources, so the zip file I upload here will contain the right firmware for them so you don't have to go looking.

Features:
Every icon is stock with the color gradient of my Clean Purple Watchface over it. I made a custom icon for "Status", as I never liked the stock one.

Themed Icons:
  • All the main icons from the international version of the band (Status, Heartrate, Workout, Weather, Notifications, More)
  • Heartrate Animation
  • Workout icons
  • All the icons in "More"
What isn't themed:
  • App Icons (They're a bit to small to tell apart when themed)
  • Weather Icons (The default mix of color makes them easier and faster to read, e.g. yellow for sunshine, white for clouds, blue for rain and so on)
  • Countdown before a workout
  • Other informal icons before / after workout
  • Buttons (Purple on gray looks bad)

Download here!

Final Note:
Don't use MiFit, it can't install custom firmwares, resources and fonts but it will also automatically update all three to the newest versions making you lose the custom resrouces.
Nice

Mayank1234

But you should convert it to v93 as it is the latest stable or v96 which is the latest beta resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00