Question conect to mifit and update again

sajjads3

bought the Mi Band 4 and got it ..
I tried to update the firmware and it got stuck on screen: conect to mifit and update again
and i can't pair the band, mifit say couldn't pair, reset the band and tray agian
I tried reinstalling the mi fit app, installing previous versions of mi fit app and also the custom mod mi fit app
Does anybody got a solutin for this problem?
I'm helpless

ps :
i try this :
Mi Band 4 does not connect with mi fit | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing
and still not pair

Alaa85

I tried to update the firmware and it got stuck on screen: conect to mifit and update again
and i can't pair the band, mifit say couldn't pair, reset the band and tray agian
I tried reinstalling the mi fit app, installing previous versions of mi fit app and also the custom mod mi fit app
I'm helpless

ps :
i try this :
and still not pair
First thing, you have to reset the band, second thing you need to install Notify & Fitness for Mi Band (from google Play) then connect your band to Mi Fit, after that, use Notify & Fitness for Mi Band to update your band.

sajjads3

i cant reset the band , band stock on connect to mi fit and update again
i can connect to Notify & Fitness but just just step tracking work and when i tray update the band with Notify & Fitness , update and new framework stock on 0% and nothing happen

QUOTE="sajjads3, post: 28124, member: 171746"]i cant reset the band , band stock on connect to mi fit and update again
i can connect to Notify & Fitness but just just step tracking work and when i tray update the band with Notify & Fitness , update and new framework stock on 0% and nothing happen[/QUOTE]
You have to use official mi fit to pair ur device, if that succeed then install notify and fitness for mi band.

sajjads3

QUOTE="sajjads3, post: 28124, member: 171746"]i cant reset the band , band stock on connect to mi fit and update again
i can connect to Notify & Fitness but just just step tracking work and when i tray update the band with Notify & Fitness , update and new framework stock on 0% and nothing happen
You have to use official mi fit to pair ur device, if that succeed then install notify and fitness for mi band. [/QUOTE]
i can't use official mi fit to pair when i try mifit say couldn't pair, reset the band and tray agian
and i cant rested :cry::cry:

sajjads3

update : so my battery of my band down and i charged 10% and try again and still problem there
so again i let the band discharge for 3 day and try again and magically pair work
i don't know way this happen but its work
maybe its because the my feedback in the app and maybe because discharge battery
i hope this help u if u have this problem too
ps : also this time my phone its was connet to pptp vpn .maybe vpn help i dont know :)

update : so my battery of my band down and i charged 10% and try again and still problem there
so again i let the band discharge for 3 day and try again and magically pair work
i don't know way this happen but its work
maybe its because the my feedback in the app and maybe because discharge battery
i hope this help u if u have this problem too
ps : also this time my phone its was connet to pptp vpn .maybe vpn help i dont know :)
You are lucky. My miband 4 err on 4 month

Chirantan

Hey sajjd plz help me I too have the SAME problem as You were having with the mi band 4
So plz reply me what should I do with the mi band 4 😭😭😭

MrVR

Install new mi fit with a new login id then find your bandthe it will be connected and will recieve a update for the default resources

I can help up you. First of all when you update the firmware you shoul check with version of your watch. If the the firmware is compatible with the your watch version it will surely work
I have the same!!!!
Helpppppppp
And if you dont want to update with the new firmware and want the watch again want the watch to work again you should reset your watches factory version and sign in to the mi fit with a new account

Chirantan

Install new mi fit with a new login id then find your bandthe it will be connected and will recieve a update for the default resources
I can't reset my band as it is stucked at "Connect to mi fit and update again"
And mi fit at "couldn't pair reset the band and try again"

Plz reply accordingly....
And now I'm trying to recover mi band 4 via 3 days of nonstop battery consumption...

Chargez

I can't reset my band as it is stucked at "Connect to mi fit and update again"
And mi fit at "couldn't pair reset the band and try again"

Plz reply accordingly....
And now I'm trying to recover mi band 4 via 3 days of nonstop battery consumption...
found a video on youtube that can help you. According to me this video is made by @rohitrajhaz
NOTE- DO EVERYTHING AT YOUR OWN RISK:). THIS VIDEO IS NOT MADE BY ME. ANY QUESTIONS, ASK THE YOUTUBER:)

Chirantan

I'm helpless

ps :
i try this :
and still not pair
expand...
THE BEST SOLUTION I FOUND 😃 is as Follows:
STEP #1 clear mi fit app's Data

STEP #2 CREATE a new mi fit account with Region United Arab Emirates

STEP #3 CONNECT your band with the app and enjoy

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui