RES Crayon Resource for Mi band 6 | v52

Resources Version

SARRAF

Hi guys, it's been a year.... Recently created a resource out of an icon pack I'm using on my phone for myself. Just thought I'd share it with you guys too since there aren't many resources for mi band 6 available yet.
Note: This thread might get updates since mi band 6 is the one I'm using actively currently. But it might not. So, don't post any replies asking for future versions. : )
(Sorry, no fancy previews... don't have time for it)

What is changed?
As you can see in the previews, the main icons are changed. I didn't get time to change any animations, but some little things are changed here and there.
As for translations, I made some adjustments on the English translation including : Events-Reminders and Find device-Find Phone.

USE IT ONLY WITH FIRMWARE VERSION 1.0.4.38
Resource

A watchface to go with it : )

Hope y'all like it :)

btw, if anybody was wondering what my home screen looks like with the icon pack, here it is
(Made with nova launcher)

Credit: Crayon icon pack

Attachments

nonchita

plz make for me 1.0.3.22 and resource 44 i dont want update.... plz make it thx
and can u make for one ui resource? now have only for miband 4 not have miband 6

geekgod

Hi guys, it's been a year.... Recently created a resource out of an icon pack I'm using on my phone for myself. Just thought I'd share it with you guys too since there aren't many resources for mi band 6 available yet.
Note: This thread might get updates since mi band 6 is the one I'm using actively currently. But it might not. So, don't post any replies asking for future versions. : )
(Sorry, no fancy previews... don't have time for it)

What is changed?
As you can see in the previews, the main icons are changed. I didn't get time to change any animations, but some little things are changed here and there.
As for translations, I made some adjustments on the English translation including : Events-Reminders and Find device-Find Phone.

USE IT ONLY WITH FIRMWARE VERSION 1.0.4.38
Resource

A watchface to go with it : )

Hope y'all like it :)

btw, if anybody was wondering what my home screen looks like with the icon pack, here it is
(Made with nova launcher)

Credit: Crayon icon pack
Hi, i want to port this resource to version 1.0.3.22 and resource 44 , if you can tell me how to do this i'll give it a try.

Update : Although i have created a modified version of crayon of Resource 44 for Firmware version 1.0.3.22 in which i have only changed 20 icons (Taken from Crayon Theme) and the rest are same as stock.

Attachments

Last edited:

SARRAF

and can u make for one ui resource? now have only for miband 4 not have miband 6
Hi, i want to port this resource to version 1.0.3.22 and resource 44 , if you can tell me how to do this i'll give it a try.

Update : Although i have created a modified version of crayon of Resource 44 for Firmware version 1.0.3.22 in which i have only changed 20 icons (Taken from Crayon Theme) and the rest are same as stock.
Please read the thread before posting comments asking for stuff.

MrVR

Ok fine bro I'll create it

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,053 52.9%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,139 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 686 17.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitrohra29