RES Custom Resources v37 | CustomClocks (Beta)

Resources Version
Only flash it with 1.3.0.8 Firmware !
(I'm not reponsible for brick or other problems...)

Activate visibility option in Mi Fit.
Un-pair Mi Band from Mi Fit.
Activate GPS (and Bluetooth).
Open GagdetBridge and start Scan.
Choose your Mi Band 3 (Then, you have to touch your Mi Band 3 to pair).
Open files explorer, choose Resources file and flash it.
After Mi Band 3 restart, unpair your Mi Band 3 from GadgetBridge.
Pair your Mi Band 3 to Mi Fit.

Customize Your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Original Clock images replaced by custom Clock images
Version 1 contains Samsung Clock font - Roboto Condensed - Google Product Sans

Screens modified:

Changelog
⤳ Version 1 (08/08):
★ Updated content.
⤳ Version 1 (08/07):
★ First Release.

Download
Custom Resources - CustomClocks (Beta) Theme - Version 1 (08/08)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Please specify whether or not you have tried custom resources.
Your comments suggest it's good custom resources while it is awful.
I'm working on my own custom resource pack so I didn't want to install another one on my Band. It looked great on the screenshot. What was wrong with it?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I'm working on my own custom resource pack so I didn't want to install another one on my Band. It looked great on the screenshot. What was wrong with it?
Look :)

First screen

Second screen

Third screen

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yeah, that doesn't look that good. Do you think my custom resource pack (I'm still improving it) is good enough?
I don't delete download link without reason.

I think you do good work :).

You can do littles modifications or modify all, as long as is beautiful. (And tried before publish)

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I don't delete download link without reason.

I think you do good work :).

You can do littles modifications or modify all, as long as is beautiful. (And tried before publish)
I don't get why you talked about the download link when I asked something about my own resources.
I know this is off-topic but I got a question about editing the resources. If you look at the original resources you see that all the pixels are pure white or pure black, but If I add an icon from the internet, the sides of the icon are "grey". I mean they are between pure black and pure white to make it more smooth. Will something happen if I leave those pixels "grey" or do they need to be pure white / black? Because it is an OLED screen, every individual pixel gets its own amount of voltage (I'm really sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch) and with the Night mode, the pixels can be dimmed so does that mean that those "grey" pixels can also be shown? I don't wanna test it because I'm afraid it will brick the band if it doesn't work.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I don't get why you talked about the download link when I asked something about my own resources.
Answer to that :
Yeah, that doesn't look that good.

I know this is off-topic but I got a question about editing the resources. If you look at the original resources you see that all the pixels are pure white or pure black, but If I add an icon from the internet, the sides of the icon are "grey". I mean they are between pure black and pure white to make it more smooth. Will something happen if I leave those pixels "grey" or do they need to be pure white / black? Because it is an OLED screen, every individual pixel gets its own amount of voltage (I'm really sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch) and with the Night mode, the pixels can be dimmed so does that mean that those "grey" pixels can also be shown? I don't wanna test it because I'm afraid it will brick the band if it doesn't work.
I tried, only Black and White colors.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you. What will happen if I update the resources with the "grey" pixels? Will they just not show up or brick the band,...
Not brick, some grey pixels are white, some are black. You must use only black and white color only.

Hello everyone,

sorry for any inconvenience so far. It's my first Xiaomi device and try to modify the resources. Version 1 (08/08) is out and contains updated content. The clock images looks better now. Since it's beta, please don't hesitate to post any bugs. Thank you! :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello everyone,

sorry for any inconvenience so far. It's my first Xiaomi device and try to modify the resources. Version 1 (08/08) is out and contains updated content. The clock images looks better now. Since it's beta, please don't hesitate to post any bugs. Thank you! :)
Please use pictures contained in your resources folder to make "Screens modified" picture.
Thread picture :

Screens pictures contained in your resources folder :
For this time I modified.

We can see all pixels on Mi Band 3, so all your white pixels are visible and distinguishable.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui