RES Custom Resources v40 | Modern Theme

Resources Version
I've tried to install the resources but the app gadget bridge returned the follow error: "Archive cannot be installed, the device is not ready. FW 1.6.0.16 doesnt accept v40 resources?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Same as original resource? Just you to know my mi band use original resource just 6 days battery lifetime huhu..
So that i looking for resource that make battery usage more efficient
Sorry for bad english
6 days is not normal, which features do you use? Do you use the continuous heart rate function (and at which interval)?

6 days is not normal, which features do you use? Do you use the continuous heart rate function (and at which interval)?
I newbie and just bought mi band 3, im not use any features, and for continous heart rate function i dont know too much about how to set interval and other

Naman

I newbie and just bought mi band 3, im not use any features, and for continous heart rate function i dont know too much about how to set interval and other
That's bad. The company claims 20 days of battery. Go to your Mi center and check.

That's bad. The company claims 20 days of battery. Go to your Mi center and check.
Im just bought international version, and i have just joined a group xiaomi mi band 3 indonesia and in this group many member have a problem same as me, also same as me bought international version,
And another members send articles about the difference between chinesee and international version and so that have difference in battery lifetime..
Chineesee version more efficient battery ussage than international version..

Sorry bad english..

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui