RES Daredevil Resource v49

Resources Version
Ϯ DAREDEVIL THEME Ϯ

This theme can be flashed in Xiaomi Mi Band 3 (Not the NFC version) running Firmware 2.4.0.12 / 2.4.0.20

⚠ Pay Attention

It isn't necessary to install any custom firmware, you can use this theme on stock firmware. If you want to try it on another firmware i cannot guarantee it will work. I cannot be responsible if you bricked your device.

WHAT'S INSIDE THIS THEME:

*Thank you Irfan902.
*This is a slightly modified version of heart rate resource made by Irfan902. Again, thank you Irfan902.
*Thank you Irfan902.
*Used that because almost everyone uses whatsapp as a social messaging app.

This is my very first attempt to create a theme, also the first time i'm working with resources and with Image editors (like GIMP). I wish you will appreciate my work and give me your toughts and suggestion to improve my skills and gain motivation to go on. I have to thank Irfan902 because i've used/modified some of his resources under "PUBG UI 3.0" without even telling him (really sorry for that). Now, please, try it by downloading the file below!

⚠ Pay Attention

Remember, to flash this theme you should use Notify and Fitness. Use other apps at your own risk.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ϯ DAREDEVIL THEME Ϯ

This theme can be flashed in Xiaomi Mi Band 3 (Not the NFC version) running Firmware 2.4.0.12 / 2.4.0.20

⚠ Pay Attention

It isn't necessary to install any custom firmware, you can use this theme on stock firmware. If you want to try it on another firmware i cannot guarantee it will work. I cannot be responsible if you bricked your device.

WHAT'S INSIDE THIS THEME:

*Thank you Irfan902.
*This is a slightly modified version of heart rate resource made by Irfan902. Again, thank you Irfan902.
*Thank you Irfan902.
*Used that because almost everyone uses whatsapp as a social messaging app.

This is my very first attempt to create a theme, also the first time i'm working with resources and with Image editors (like GIMP). I wish you will appreciate my work and give me your toughts and suggestion to improve my skills and gain motivation to go on. I have to thank Irfan902 because i've used/modified some of his resources under "PUBG UI 3.0" without even telling him (really sorry for that). Now, please, try it by downloading the file below!

⚠ Pay Attention

Remember, to flash this theme you should use Notify and Fitness. Use other apps at your own risk.
Not working in my mi band 3..my version is v49

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui