Question date problem

emrahk

Hello everyone. i got a problem with date. as you see that my attachment pic, the date on home screen is next to next. so i mean before there was a "/" symbol but there is nothing now :( can you help me what should i do to fix this. By the way i have done that factory reset and reinstall apk. when i do factory reset, after the first matching screen and written "your mi band has been restoring to your previously device" or something like this. and after that my mi band return same date type as attached pic. please control the picture and tell me if you have same looking date or my mi band system has a problem..

Alaa85

Hello everyone. i got a problem with date. as you see that my attachment pic, the date on home screen is next to next. so i mean before there was a "/" symbol but there is nothing now :( can you help me what should i do to fix this. By the way i have done that factory reset and reinstall apk. when i do factory reset, after the first matching screen and written "your mi band has been restoring to your previously device" or something like this. and after that my mi band return same date type as attached pic. please control the picture and tell me if you have same looking date or my mi band system has a problem.. View attachment 8337

did you tried to change the watchface only? I think it will solve the problem !

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui