Discussion Date/Weekday order

@Kirill is date/month and day of the week easily switchable?

If so, Sun 26/8 makes more sense than 26/8 Sun and I believe this stands for the other dd/mm languages as well. At least in Greek I know for certain that it's true, Κυρ 26/8 is the proper way to write dates instead of 26/8 Κυρ. I would love to see that changed in the next version if possible!

Everyone, do you know of a dd/mm language that the weekday should indeed be after the date, so I'm not right for all of them? Personally, I prefer to use the English firmware, so I hope that we change it at least in that.

@Kirill is date/month and day of the week easily switchable?

If so, Sun 26/8 makes more sense than 26/8 Sun and I believe this stands for the other dd/mm languages as well. At least in Greek I know for certain that it's true, Κυρ 26/8 is the proper way to write dates instead of 26/8 Κυρ. I would love to see that changed in the next version if possible!

Everyone, do you know of a dd/mm language that the weekday should indeed be after the date, so I'm not right for all of them? Personally, I prefer to use the English firmware, so I hope that we change it at least in that.
well

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui