Question Do Not Disturb (DnD) not present on MiBand4

Lamertex

I've just realized (after being woken up by a notification in the middle of the night) that the Do Not Disturb mode is not present for the Mi Band 4, for both Mi Band 2 and 3 you could activate it by time or when the band realizes you are sleeping.
Why was a so useful function removed? I hope it will be coming back soon....

tmoosetrax

you can find DND on the watch go More and it will be the first option dnd. only looks like one option so im not sure how well it works have not tried.

Lamertex

you can find DND on the watch go More and it will be the first option dnd. only looks like one option so im not sure how well it works have not tried.
Oh you are right!
And you can also activate the "Smart DnD" that I think is the same I was talking about that will activate when it detected you are sleeping.
They just removed the option in the MiFit apps, you can now activate it only in the band itself

The way they changed dnd is not ideal. Yes it is easier to activate it on the band but I was watching something on tv and smart dnd turned on thinking I was sleeping. They should have left it as an option to select dnd hours.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye