Question Does Mi Band 3 show contact infromation?

Thank you all,
I'm about to buy the Mi Band 3. thank you very much for firmware translation (french for me).

I have a Mi Band 2 for almost 2 years and like it very much but I have to setup my phone in english to get contact info on incomming calls or SMS.

I hope the Mi Band 3, with or without the french firmware will show contact info.

Thanks and regards

Loloone

Thank you all,
I'm about to buy the Mi Band 3. thank you very much for firmware translation (french for me).

I have a Mi Band 2 for almost 2 years and like it very much but I have to setup my phone in english to get contact info on incomming calls or SMS.

I hope the Mi Band 3, with or without the french firmware will show contact info.

Thanks and regards
Hello noise672 here is a screenshot of the MB3 with the latest update in French. I actually have the name of my contact that appears on the bracelet when I receive a call. I hope the message answered your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your answer and the picture.

Is this also with my Android system language set to French?

The Mi Band 2 allows this (contact info) only if phone system language is set to English or chinese.
I want to use French language in my phone (LG G5 Nougat 7.0).

BTW I have ordered 2x Mi Band 3 this morning.

Thanks again (y)

lister88

noise672: I may have a good advice for you - just try to change your phone lagn. to english, in mifit enable option of display caller ID and messages and then change your phone lang. back to french. This method worked fine with my iphone and czech language

noise672: I may have a good advice for you - just try to change your phone lagn. to english, in mifit enable option of display caller ID and messages and then change your phone lang. back to french. This method worked fine with my iphone and czech language
Thank you much.
This is great !
I have ordered 2x MB3 this morning. so I will try this in about 30 days (shipping)

BTW. This does not work with MB2.
MB2 stops showing contact info when return the phone System
language to french (not English).

Thank you very much

Do you mean it worked with iOS and MB2,

or you mean it worked with iOS and MB3?

Thanks

Does not work with Android and MB2

lister88

I am not sure about android but I was hoping so... And it worked mě with iPhone and MB2 so far (changed language to en, when I launched mifit, it upgraded fw of MB2 and after enable that feature in mifit I changed iPhone language back to czech.
PS: sorry for OT

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui