RES English UTF-8 Resources v96 MB4

Resources Version
Hello, I've installed the res and the band works. The problem is I now cannot receive *any* message (so I don't know if it really works in Hebrew or not...)
Updated via n&f, alerts tested with n&f and alert Bridge. The notification access is enabled...
Maybe I should remove MI fit app?
Thanks..
Update: the alerts received to the band and I can access them manually via the menu, but the band not vibrates and alerting

Madridii

Hello, I've installed the res and the band works. The problem is I now cannot receive *any* message (so I don't know if it really works in Hebrew or not...)
Updated via n&f, alerts tested with n&f and alert Bridge. The notification access is enabled...
Maybe I should remove MI fit app?
Thanks..
Update: the alerts received to the band and I can access them manually via the menu, but the band not vibrates and alerting
Reboot your phone

Shayonish

You fool! My device is bricked because of you. Please don't download this. My mi band 3 is not working properly and showing - connect to device to update

Still not working, someone knows how to fix it?
Factory reset, delete all the MI band apps from my phone. Downloading the original MI fit app, after all connecting - removing it from my phone and download the version from this tutorial. After all connecting flash the resources with n&f and after all this, configure alert Bridge again.
Works like a charm. Thanks!!!

Factory reset, delete all the MI band apps from my phone. Downloading the original MI fit app, after all connecting - removing it from my phone and download the version from this tutorial. After all connecting flash the resources with n&f and after all this, configure alert Bridge again.
Works like a charm. Thanks!!!
when i install modded mi fit, i cant sign in with my google account but in normal version it has no problem on google login.
how can i fix that?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui