FW Mod Firmwares 1.6.0.16 | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

robspel

Updated to 1.6.0.16 Dutch. working just fine except weatherforecast. Sunny, clouded etc. are still in Chinese.

mbugbul

@MagicalUnicorn

Thanks for working Turkish version. Today i have started to see update notification which makes not to see wheater info anymore... I guess there is a new version anymore. Is there any way to ignore that update notification to see wheater again? or we have to wait new modificated version for that?

Thanks in advance.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
@MagicalUnicorn

Thanks for working Turkish version. Today i have started to see update notification which makes not to see wheater info anymore... I guess there is a new version anymore. Is there any way to ignore that update notification to see wheater again? or we have to wait new modificated version for that?

Thanks in advance.
No there isn't new version. I think it's because you need to open Mi Fit and synchronize data.

mbugbul

No there isn't new version. I think it's because you need to open Mi Fit and synchronize data.
I already did synchronize data, even reflash the firmware and tried to reload Mi Fit app :) No way. There is something related to localization i guess... Or it's related to "Notify & Fitness for Mi Band" app that i use... Because it finds new version but what it finds "1.6.0.16" version again to download. Confusing...

Well if i find something new will keep it updated here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mbugbul

I already did synchronize data, even reflash the firmware and tried to reload Mi Fit app :) No way. There is something related to localization i guess... Or it's related to "Notify & Fitness for Mi Band" app that i use... Because it finds new version but what it finds "1.6.0.16" version again to download. Confusing...

Well if i find something new will keep it updated here.

Thanks.
Well, Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app directed me to download Mi Fit apk named "com.xiaomi.hm.health_3.5.1.2-6062_minAPI19(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com" dunno it's official or not but in my country latest Mi Fit app version is 3.5.0.

Then i installed that and synchronized with the band. My wheater info came again and no update notification anymore... I will reinstall Mi Fit 3.5.0 to test it again to get if it's the main reason:)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Well, Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app directed me to download Mi Fit apk named "com.xiaomi.hm.health_3.5.1.2-6062_minAPI19(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com" dunno it's official or not but in my country latest Mi Fit app version is 3.5.0.

Then i installed that and synchronized with the band. My wheater info came again and no update notification anymore... I will reinstall Mi Fit 3.5.0 to test it again to get if it's the main reason:)
Yes it's caused by Notify and Fitness.

I want to congratulate MagicalUnicorn for the excellent work he has done in modifying Rom 1.6.0.16 in PT-Pt.
I already installed on my wife's band 3, which was very satisfied and I will install on mine that arrived today.
I know that in the translation of calories, appears Queimadas, could be like Calorias Queimadas.
Since I will now use Mi band 3 with this firmware, I would like to know if it helps or where I can give feedback of these translations to improve what is already very good.
Keep up the good work.

Best regards

I noticed that in the Pt-pt firmware 1.6.0.16, using modified Mi Fit 3.5.0, the notifications option on the trash can appears Claro instead of Esvaziar or Limpar.
In the Calories option appears Queimado instead of Calorias or Calorias queimadas.
Otherwise perfect.
This are the right terms, hope i could help.
Thank you very much for your work.

Best regards

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I want to congratulate MagicalUnicorn for the excellent work he has done in modifying Rom 1.6.0.16 in PT-Pt.
I already installed on my wife's band 3, which was very satisfied and I will install on mine that arrived today.
I know that in the translation of calories, appears Queimadas, could be like Calorias Queimadas.
Since I will now use Mi band 3 with this firmware, I would like to know if it helps or where I can give feedback of these translations to improve what is already very good.
Keep up the good work.

Best regards
I noticed that in the Pt-pt firmware 1.6.0.16, using modified Mi Fit 3.5.0, the notifications option on the trash can appears Claro instead of Esvaziar or Limpar.
In the Calories option appears Queimado instead of Calorias or Calorias queimadas.
Otherwise perfect.
This are the right terms, hope i could help.
Thank you very much for your work.

Best regards
For Calories, it's normal if you only have "Queimadas", it's same in all languages by default, "Burned" in English, "Brûlé" in French, etc...

Also, Kirill will release Custom Firmwares with translations contained in GeekDoing Translation Center.

Hi Dears . Can Someone help me to find latest Turkish firmware for my mi band 3 ? I couldnt be sure may be due to my leak of English.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra