FW Mod Firmwares 1.6.0.16 | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks indeed for your prompt help dear. And one more please :) which mi fit version I have to use?
Mi Fit 3.4.7 / 3.4.8 / 3.4.9 / 3.5.0 Official or Modified. With Modified Mi Fit you will can have weather informations in Turkish on your Mi Band, instead "???" (Use an Mi Account to login).

caladex

Firmware 1.6.0.16 | Mi Band 3
Use it with Resources v40 only !

(At your own risk... We aren't responsible for bricked devices)​

Resources
Official Resources v40.
Custom Resources v40 | Light Themes.
Custom Resources v40 | Modern Theme.

Changelog
⤳ Version 1.0 :
Language set as a default.
★ Date Format changed to DD/MM from MM/DD.
★ Date Format changed to DD/MM from MM.DD (Russian, German, Polish, Dutch).

Download
Procedure to flash firmware (Use Notify and Fitness).

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

caladex

Hello, the Portuguese translation is very good, thank you very much. I wanted to ask if they can solve the characters that appear below the indication of metrology, thank you

Attachments

is it totally impossible to create Persian and Arabic fw?

Xiaomi already released a beta version of Mi fit that supports Arabic fine (check the attached photo) , but you gotta change the phone's language to Arabic

and i dont wanna change my phone's language.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
is it totally impossible to create Persian and Arabic fw?

Xiaomi already released a beta version of Mi fit that supports Arabic fine (check the attached photo) , but you gotta change the phone's language to Arabic

and i dont wanna change my phone's language.
All is possible... But too much complexe.

Isn't necessary attach photo or say me Arabic language works, I already know that and released Arabic Firmware 1.5.0.7. But it's necessary have Arabic phone language and use Mi Fit 3.4.7.10.

If you don't want change your phone language and use the only firmware version that support RTL, be patient and wait futur firmware update :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
But the weather still has English terms, like "cloudy" that means "nublado"
If your phone language is in Portuguese normally you have Portuguese weather informations with Modified Mi Fit.

Do you use another Application with Mi Fit (like Notify and Fitness or GadgetBridge) ?
Also, have you try change weather city, change your phone language, synchronize data in Mi Fit home page, change again your phone system language in Portuguese and re-synchronize data ?

jacobias

If your phone language is in Portuguese normally you have Portuguese weather informations with Modified Mi Fit.

Do you use another Application with Mi Fit (like Notify and Fitness or GadgetBridge) ?
Also, have you try change weather city, change your phone language, synchronize data in Mi Fit home page, change again your phone system language in Portuguese and re-synchronize data ?
I have Mi Fit and Gadgetbridge.
But other symptom that I have now is that without Gadgetbridge mi band doesn't sincronize!

eerdem79

Turkish firmware installed and working properly except weather. Cloudy, Sunny, etc writing in English not Turkish.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra