Staff member
Developer
Official Stable Firmware 2.3.0.28 for Mi Band 3

Use it with Resources v47 only!

What's new
  • Fixed bugs.

Installation
Follow the guide or FAQ on our forum!
Or use original Mi Fit 4.0.0 that will install it.

Download

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

Attachments

This firmware seems to have fixed a number of pesky annoyances for me... The Mi Band now maintains connection to Notify & Fitness much more consistently, Weather seems to be consistently working... Also under 2.3.0.6 my band would periodically stop registering steps for a while, doesn't seem to be doing that anymore.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
This firmware seems to have fixed a number of pesky annoyances for me... The Mi Band now maintains connection to Notify & Fitness much more consistently, Weather seems to be consistently working... Also under 2.3.0.6 my band would periodically stop registering steps for a while, doesn't seem to be doing that anymore.
Awesome! The weather is also more stable for me since this update.

how to turn off heart rate sensor when open mi fit? i think the battery drain faster than old fw

Rezwan

After flash this firmware by gadget bridge my band's notification is not working. How can i solve this problem?

Rezwan

At first i try to flash a custom firmwar. But after 41% it’s failed. So i again flash stock firmware. After that when i got message or email or message in messenger i didn't get my notification alert in band. I check the mi fit apps alert option and also allow all the permission but it won't work.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
At first i try to flash a custom firmwar. But after 41% it’s failed. So i again flash stock firmware. After that when i got message or email or message in messenger i didn't get my notification alert in band. I check the mi fit apps alert option and also allow all the permission but it won't work.
You can try to fully drain it's battery (put it in the freezer) and then re-flash the stock firmware and resources.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Will 2.3.0.28 with resources v47 work with Hebrew? (using N&F only(
Use English Bold Font Firmwares, you will have English Mi Band 3, and with Notify abd Fitness you can have notifications in RTL.

yshel

I am a bit confused - you said I will have English Mi Band, and N&F will add RTL.
Did you mean Hebrew and with N&F RTL?
And the above refers to using 2.3.0.28 ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I am a bit confused - you said I will have English Mi Band, and N&F will add RTL.
Did you mean Hebrew and with N&F RTL?
And the above refers to using 2.3.0.28 ?
There isn't Hebrew Firmware 2.3.0.8. But you can install English Firmware and get Hebrew notification in RTL with Notify and Fitness :).

yshel

There isn't Hebrew Firmware 2.3.0.8. But you can install English Firmware and get Hebrew notification in RTL with Notify and Fitness :).
Thanks. I care about the notifications only, not the menus, so I tried what you said, but it did not succeed. Maybe you can help me understand what went wrong.
I let MiFit update the latest FW and resource files (yesterday), then unpaired MiFit, went to N&F, changed the language there to Arabic. I got arabic day and "???" for all notifications.
Then removed the MiFit app, still no change.
What am I missing?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui