FW Stable Firmware 2.4.0.32 | Mi Band 3 (Mili_wuhan)

rendal

Contributor
Official Stable Firmware 2.4.0.32 for Mi Band 3 (Mili_wuhan)

Use it with Resources v49 only!

What's new
  • Stability improvements.

Installation
Follow the guide or FAQ on our forum!
Or use original Mi Fit 4.0.9 (only iOS version) that will install it.

Download

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

Attachments

rendal

Contributor
I have problem with the latest firmware 2.4.0.32 and source V49 . No Arabic letter or notifications appearance in the band (MI band 03) global version without NFC . Can you inform me how to fix this problem in my band ?
If you are using this factory (original) firmware, Arabic characters should be displayed correctly if your phone's system language is set to Arabic.

kordob

Hello everyone, the web is very very good. Well I have a question I got a modified custom firmware and now when installing the original firmware the custom firmware remains, sorry for my English

rendal

Contributor
Hello everyone, the web is very very good. Well I have a question I got a modified custom firmware and now when installing the original firmware the custom firmware remains, sorry for my English
The original firmware you are trying to install may not be intended for your hardware revision (Mili_wuhan, Mili_hankou, Mili_chongqing).

thrigun

Hello I have installed the new firmware 2.4.0.32 but I need is the new resource file for this firmware where can I find it

rendal

Contributor
Last edited:
Hello guys,
I need help with my MI band 3 device. It's just showing pair device without pairing nor going to home screen.
Please how do I resolve this? The firmware of the device is V2.4.0.32..
Kindly help

rendal

Contributor
Hello guys,
I need help with my MI band 3 device. It's just showing pair device without pairing nor going to home screen.
Please how do I resolve this? The firmware of the device is V2.4.0.32..
Kindly help
If the bracelet displays a request to pair with Mi Fit, you must pair it with this application or another supported application.

If the bracelet displays a request to pair with Mi Fit, you must pair it with this application or another supported application.
Thanks bro!
But it's not pairing.. It responded with reset device.
I can't reset because the interface am exposed to is just pair device.
I tried to update the resource file with V49 file... Update failed

rendal

Contributor
Thanks bro!
But it's not pairing.. It responded with reset device.
I can't reset because the interface am exposed to is just pair device.
I tried to update the resource file with V49 file... Update failed
You must use the "Gadgetbridge" application. Set in "Gadgetbridge" the display of all screens in the bracelet menu, then perform a factory reset in the bracelet menu. Then you can pair the bracelet to Mi Fit.

My MI band 3 is not pairing with MI Fit App . It is showing the message "Couldn't Pair, reset the band and try again." I searched google and found I have to update firmware using MI HR app . I had downloaded V2.4.0.32 firmware . But after 50% download on my MI Band it is automatically getting disconnected. I am using iPhone . Is there any solution ? FYI ... I was not using my MI band 3 for last 8 months and now again when I am trying to use it , I am getting these issues. Any help ?

rendal

Contributor
My MI band 3 is not pairing with MI Fit App . It is showing the message "Couldn't Pair, reset the band and try again." I searched google and found I have to update firmware using MI HR app . I had downloaded V2.4.0.32 firmware . But after 50% download on my MI Band it is automatically getting disconnected. I am using iPhone . Is there any solution ? FYI ... I was not using my MI band 3 for last 8 months and now again when I am trying to use it , I am getting these issues. Any help ?
You do, according to the instructions on the bracelet. Perform a reset in the bracelet menu and pair again.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui