FW Mod Firmwares 1.6.0.10 | Mi Band 3 NFC | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

hasafly

version 1.7.0.4 came and our mi bands returned to chinese again :)
Already updated my Band....and all is in english.

The problem on "Add Card" screen is solved too.

The Weather Conditions in English too.

YESSSSSS!!!

Last edited:

insmuh

Already updated my Band....and all is in english.

The problem on "Add Card" screen is solved too.

The Weather Conditions in English too.

YESSSSSS!!!
good for you. :) but as turkish language nothing new. chinese beats :p turkish

ViBE

I'm interested on this too!

There must be a way to unlock NFC functionalities to interact with other NFC objects/tags.

What you say @MagicalUnicorn?
you cannot. or if you are a pro you can try to modify the region restriction in the firmware. first try to change the region on your phone to china and then check Mi Fit.

you cannot. or if you are a pro you can try to modify the region restriction in the firmware. first try to change the region on your phone to china and then check Mi Fit.
Region restrictions apply on the Mi account, so changing location won't work. You'll need a Chinese Mi account, or a modified app to interact with the band.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I was using the 1.6.0.10 Turkish version, but did the chinese fit with version 1.7.0.4, or should I go back to the old version?
You can reinstall the Mi Fit 3.5.7 and flash Firmware 1.6.0.10, or wait I releas Custom Firmwares 1.7.0.4.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
mifit app was chinese I did 1.7.0.4 update with. How is this in Turkish version 1.7.0.4?
I already said isn't released... You didn't want be patient, now you have your Mi Band 3 in Chinese.
So stop spam and wait... Thanks.

thanks. then 1.7.0.4 release in other languages until the other languages do not pass. As far as I understand the NFC version has not been more global.

Hello, i have almost translated this version if firmware (1.6.0.10) on bulgarian language. But, i saw a problem, and something i don't like. First, all the characters are geting bold, even in original, they are not. And when i write cyrillic characters, i notice that one cyrillic character takes 2 bits. And so, when i tried to translate weekdays, becouse they are one after another, i am deleting next word... And i'm not sure if it will be a problem. Please help me! And ... is it possible to tell me something about translating of Mi Fit, becouse bulgarian translation of the weather is terrible.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui