FW Mod Firmwares 1.6.0.6 | Mi Band 3 NFC | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

So i dont know why but mi mi band 3 NFC the gesture to check time does not work do you have any tips i am using it on my right hand as i am a lefty.
So the gesture seems to be working now i changed some things new firmware, using the modified mi app, and also i connected to the gatebridge app
But now i have a different issue on the weahter section i still see chinese characters i attached some pictures

I just want to know if this is normal or not using the regular mi app it used to show ? Characters inside a box

Note by Moderator : Pictures deleted. Read the Post#2.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudin

I tried the English Version (Firmware 1.6.0.6 - English (DD/MM)), but when I flash it and the Mi Band restarts, it appears in the Notify and Fitness for Mi Band App that the version installed is 1.2.0.30, thus when I connect to Mi Fit app it auto update to 1.5.0.2.
P.S.: I update the firmwares using android (my tablet), however my Mi Fit app is currently installed on my iPhone.
Am I doing something wrong?

While I wait for some help I will try a different version, I'll let you know if I have a successful attempt.

Sethim

Hello. I have a problem ... I install the firmware perfectly in French but as soon as I connect to mi fit an update takes place and my bracelet becomes again in Chinese .... Help please

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I tried the English Version (Firmware 1.6.0.6 - English (DD/MM)), but when I flash it and the Mi Band restarts, it appears in the Notify and Fitness for Mi Band App that the version installed is 1.2.0.30, thus when I connect to Mi Fit app it auto update to 1.5.0.2.
P.S.: I update the firmwares using android (my tablet), however my Mi Fit app is currently installed on my iPhone.
Am I doing something wrong?

While I wait for some help I will try a different version, I'll let you know if I have a successful attempt.
Hello. I have a problem ... I install the firmware perfectly in French but as soon as I connect to mi fit an update takes place and my bracelet becomes again in Chinese .... Help please
Because you maybe use the latest Mi Fit.

kunio

It happens because Mi Fit detecte the new firmware version and updats it. The New version is 1.6.0.10 and this one is older

diegor

Hi, Is it possible to make the application not update the firmware? If I install one of the modified applications, will this not happen?
I just tried it and it's not possible. I do not think the firmware change will ever work because if the application detects that there is a new one automatically updates it and overwrites the installed one. The only solution is to manually install updates but currently there is no version for nfc on this website of 1.6.0.10

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, Is it possible to make the application not update the firmware? If I install one of the modified applications, will this not happen?
Isn't possible, just be patient and don't update directly when there is an update :).

I just tried it and it's not possible. I do not think the firmware change will ever work because if the application detects that there is a new one automatically updates it and overwrites the installed one. The only solution is to manually install updates but currently there is no version for nfc on this website of 1.6.0.10
Released : Firmwares 1.6.0.10.

Sethim

I installed the 1.6.0.6 firmware for NFC, German version, but I have some ?? signs in the weather section under the temperature.

Can this be fixed?

Note by Moderator : Pictures deleted. Read the Post#2.
Thank you for my previous problem

I have also the ?? signs int the weather section under the temperature but i can not find anything in the Faq

I have also an othe problem : how can i have the name of the person who sends the message before the message please? For exemple Jonh : ......

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you for my previous problem

I have also the ?? signs int the weather section under the temperature but i can not find anything in the Faq

I have also an othe problem : how can i have the name of the person who sends the message before the message please? For exemple Jonh : ......
Use Modified Mi Fit ^^.

i would like to reccomend u flash newer version of firmware and flash it using notify and fitness, because in my opinion gadgetbridge take longer time for band to connect and search each time u flash your mi band.

in my case i tried to flash it with notify & fitness app, flash new rom and voila it turns out great

brunobnb

Hello! I installed Portuguese Version on my Mi Band 3 NFC. and everything working well. The caracteres "ã", "é" and others working too.

Thanks!

neycho

Hi, is there any changelog to see what is the difference between original and modified Mi fit/firmware? Thank you :)

neycho

Hi dear, i am seeing only changelog at the start of the thread and only concerning fw, however it is not clear if these changes are only one making the difference between modified fw and vanilla one, also i havent been able to see any changelog of the modified mi fit - i think it is important for us to know what we're installing on our devices. If there is an article describing this, i think we all be happy to see it.

Thank you for the efforts :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi dear, i am seeing only changelog at the start of the thread and only concerning fw, however it is not clear if these changes are only one making the difference between modified fw and vanilla one, also i havent been able to see any changelog of the modified mi fit - i think it is important for us to know what we're installing on our devices. If there is an article describing this, i think we all be happy to see it.

Thank you for the efforts :)
All modifications I did are written in the Changelog, I don't understand what you want more.
Changelog of Modified Mi Fit is in the Modified Mi Fit thread ^^.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui