FW Mod Firmwares 1.7.0.4 | Mi Band 3 NFC | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Maybe is not the correct place to ask this, but is there anyway with this firmware to unlock NFC access card feature (not the transport part), actually the problem is that is region restricted, tried to change the phone region but still saying is not the correct region.
You need have a Mi Account with China region.

hasafly

Maybe is not the correct place to ask this, but is there anyway with this firmware to unlock NFC access card feature (not the transport part), actually the problem is that is region restricted, tried to change the phone region but still saying is not the correct region.
I would like it too.

Lanex

You can try to use rumifit by amsuser, it allows to add NFC access cards, but in the end of the procedure it asks to scan a chinese id card.

Lyokoiraqi

I've got problem with the Arabic language...
It's like the photo
The Arabic letter will start from left to right

Hi Can you include khmer language (Cambodia/ភាសាខ្មែរ) to mi band 3 nfc Thanks

Is there any way i can use my Mi band 3 NFC use as nfc broadcaster? I would like to select some file/text/door-opening-card info from phone so Mi band would send it. I saw some Hey+ app here, but can it do this?

Juarez76

Hello, I would like to know how to see what resource to use for my band 3 nfc and what is the latest firmware in Spanish. Thank you.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui