FW Mod Firmwares 1.8.0.0 | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

angelclaw

The problem is the fine font yes.
I tried make English Firmware with Bold Font but notifications are always with Fine Font, so for the moment I haven't solution for you.
I tested arabic firmware and that show the romanian characters fine, except the arabic menu.
So technically, it should be possible to make a english firmware using the same font/encoding like the arabic version! The downside is that the font is much bigger, eating more space, is that normal on all non-english firmwares?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I tested arabic firmware and that show the romanian characters fine, except the arabic menu.
So technically, it should be possible to make a english firmware using the same font/encoding like the arabic version! The downside is that the font is much bigger, eating more space, is that normal on all non-english firmwares?
I already write about that, here.

I tried it with mifit 3.5.2 and with 1.8.0.0. I tried mifit before it was automatically updated and took french. Although it was a modified application, it should not receive automatic update. The update from 1.8.0.0 will also be very nice if it comes to emoji support. The clock fonts are very faint and do not look nice. thanks magical unicorn :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I tried it with mifit 3.5.2 and with 1.8.0.0. I tried mifit before it was automatically updated and took french. Although it was a modified application, it should not receive automatic update. The update from 1.8.0.0 will also be very nice if it comes to emoji support. The clock fonts are very faint and do not look nice. thanks magical unicorn :)
Oh I now why you had French... I uploaded my personal version of Mi Fit, not the right. Flash firmware you want and Official Resources :).

Oh I now why you had French... I uploaded my personal version of Mi Fit, not the right. Flash firmware you want and Official Resources :).
.menu symbols rabbit and horse. Unicorn symbol :) Can you add emoji support. ? Whatsapp emoji support is great if it comes.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
.menu symbols rabbit and horse. Unicorn symbol :) Can you add emoji support. ? Whatsapp emoji support is great if it comes.
Not horse, unicorn :p.

I only modify the Resources file, for emojis you need modify the font files, and I can't make that sorry.

after update Thai res. the band not work as usual ... it required to connect with mi fit and update to official firmware. Then Thai alphabet didn't show as it should be :(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
after update Thai res. the band not work as usual ... it required to connect with mi fit and update to official firmware. Then Thai alphabet didn't show as it should be :(
If Mi Fit update to Official Firmware, you haven't flash the Thai Firmware 1.8.0.0.

Also, maybe you need flash Resources v42 (links in the thread) and Official Font (you can find it in the FAQ).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Before say it not works, read the other posts and look if you didn't do something wrong please, the Turkish Firmware works.

Also, it's useless only say it not work... What you did ? What's not work exactly ? Be more precise.

Hello.
I updated the firmware to 1.8.0.0 Dutch using Gadgetbridge, i also updated the resources to v42.
After that i installed the modified mi fit v 3.5.3
After that the band updated itself to Chinese 2.0.0.4.
Which Mi fit do i need to get it to Dutch again?
Or when will there be a Dutch 2.0.0.4

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello.
I updated the firmware to 1.8.0.0 Dutch using Gadgetbridge, i also updated the resources to v42.
After that i installed the modified mi fit v 3.5.3
After that the band updated itself to Chinese 2.0.0.4.
Which Mi fit do i need to get it to Dutch again?
Or when will there be a Dutch 2.0.0.4
There is Dutch Firmware 2.0.0.4 :).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui