FW Mod Firmwares 1.8.0.22 | Mi Band 3 NFC | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

toulan

Thank you so much for your fast reply. I know this sounds bad on my part, but i tried to find it but couldn't (I'm really new to the website) So if you could help me find it I would really appreciate it.

Also I wanted to ask you something. The only reason I want to get the modded firmware is that I can't have the device read English and Arabic notifications at the same time, the way it is now with the official software is it can display either or based on the phone's language. So my question is: will the modded Arabic firmware fix this issue for me or it's not related and I'm approaching this the wrong way?

Again thank you so much for your help!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you so much for your fast reply. I know this sounds bad on my part, but i tried to find it but couldn't (I'm really new to the website) So if you could help me find it I would really appreciate it.

Also I wanted to ask you something. The only reason I want to get the modded firmware is that I can't have the device read English and Arabic notifications at the same time, the way it is now with the official software is it can display either or based on the phone's language. So my question is: will the modded Arabic firmware fix this issue for me or it's not related and I'm approaching this the wrong way?

Again thank you so much for your help!
I don't have the Mi Band 3 NFC so I can't answer you about your notification problem.

In the thread, click on the spoiler and click on "Firmwares 1.8.0.22 - DEFAULT Date Format - Mega" or "Firmwares 1.8.0.22 - MODIFIED Date Format - Mega" and download "Mili_chongqing_AR".

If the date format is wrong with one version, it will be good with the other.

toulan

I don't have the Mi Band 3 NFC so I can't answer you about your notification problem.

In the thread, click on the spoiler and click on "Firmwares 1.8.0.22 - DEFAULT Date Format - Mega" or "Firmwares 1.8.0.22 - MODIFIED Date Format - Mega" and download "Mili_chongqing_AR".

If the date format is wrong with one version, it will be good with the other.
Thank you so much! You're the best!

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu