RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version
Update:
We're working on a new animation for "important notifications" which is in the notify and fitness app, and here's how it's gonna look like:
View attachment 14692
Stay tuned for more news.
(PS: My exams haven't been finished yet, but I'm trying to do some work when I have free time)
I think you should focus on your exams. They are more important. You can work on this theme later.

He5am2099

how? you can change colour of the text using the droplet button but when we insert link the link colour change to default light blue.
You can do two things:
1. Color the link part by part:
For example, if the link is named as test 1 you can first color test to test and then you can color 1 to 1
(it doesn't matter if the word only has one part like just test. in that case you can split the word into two parts as you desire like te and st and recolor them separately.)
2: first color the text insert link to it.
just simply type the text that you want to be displayed before you insert its link. (it also saves space if your thread has too many words)

Last edited:

He5am2099

Dude where are these switches used in the firmware of mi band 4? Can you send a photo of how it looks in mi band 4? View attachment 14813
Firstly, these are the old switches (excuse us for not uploading the new ones for now) and the new switches are already applied in the theme which you can check out by downloading the latest custom resources (0.9.6.12). But still, here's an image:

20201130_230448-jpg.14816

Attachments

Firstly, these are the old switches (excuse us for not uploading the new ones for now) and the new switches are already applied in the theme which you can check out by downloading the latest custom resources (0.9.6.12). But still, here's an image:
View attachment 14815
20201130_230448-jpg.14816
Great! it looks amazing but it would have been much better if these switches were present in alarm and dnd section too

He5am2099

Great! it looks amazing but it would have been much better if these switches were present in alarm and dnd section too
That can't be done for several reasons :
1. Although that the alarm app has these switches, if we change them won't look very great, the rest of the ui will also be affected and other things like goodnight mode which does not work with this kind of switch and needs the other kind which We've put.
2. It won't look good at all
3. Continuity wise, it will be wrong
And ....
So we won't be able to change this. Sorry, but sometimes some ideas cannot be applied. Still, thank you for your thoughts and idea

He5am2099

Dude can you change the default apps icon in mi band notifications to official One UI Apps Icon? (It is Present in default calender app if you install reminder app) View attachment 14953 View attachment 14955
Thank you for reminding us. We were kind of stuck in what icon to choose for here. We'll check out the icon and if it seemed good and appropriate for its placement, we'll replace it in the next version. Thanks 😊 🙏!

Please try to change the text color in timer, stopwatch, workouts and status as it looks weird with different accent colors. I also noticed that if we change the brightness to lowest, stopwatch text color changes from blue to purple, which means it is possible to change its color to purple which would look amazing

He5am2099

Please try to change the text color in timer, stopwatch, workouts and status as it looks weird with different accent colors. I also noticed that if we change the brightness to lowest, stopwatch text color changes from blue to purple, which means it is possible to change its color to purple which would look amazing
Ok, we'll see what we can do. We may just be able to do that. But there may also have to be some sacrifices too. We'll figure out a way and inform you.

Hey dude I've recreated the event reminder icons in One UI style from calender app so that it becomes more clearer. Say me how can I improve this icon or is it actually usable. Thankyou for working so hard on this theme, I'm always here to help 😊

He5am2099

Hey dude I've recreated the event reminder icons in One UI style from calender app so that it becomes more clearer. Say me how can I improve this icon or is it actually usable. Thankyou for working so hard on this theme, I'm always here to help 😊 View attachment 14964 View attachment 14965 View attachment 14966
Thanks for sharing this with us. But we already have the good quality images for both event reminders and calendar reminders and ... (reminders)
and ... which are the original icons that are already applied in the theme.
The only things that are not applied are the animations which we're working on to apply them too. (the calendar and reminders' animations willl be created and applied in the next version)
Still thank you for sharing your idea with us!!
(We really appreciate the help and contribution)

He5am2099

Dude can you change the default apps icon in mi band notifications to official One UI Apps Icon? (It is Present in default calender app if you install reminder app) View attachment 14953 View attachment 14955
Here's a resized vector redesign of what you sent and what we extracted from the calendar app resources:

if resized from 1080x 1080 to 48x48 you'll see something like:

We'll test this image and if it was good, then we'll replace it for the next version of the theme.

Ok but what about pause workout UI and Music UI? If you have completed redesigning them please take a picture and send me. If not, maybe this icon is useful

Last edited:

He5am2099

Ok but what about pause workout UI and Music UI? If you have completed redesigning them please send me a screenshot. If not, maybe this icon is useful View attachment 14971
I never said all the theme was completed. We're still working on a lot of things. And please send an image of what replacement image this video icon will be for so we can see which play button you're referring to

I never said all the theme was completed. We're still working on a lot of things. And please send an image of what replacement image this video icon will be for so we can see which play button you're referring to
Yes yes I know. I was just asking whether you have completed those things or not. And by using which app are you extracting images from resources of apps? And this icon can be used when we pause any workout

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui