Question Google Fit syncing issues

Hi all,
I am experiencing issues when syncing my Mi Band 3 with Google Fit, specifically that the step counts recorded by Mi Fit appear to sync correctly with the Google Fit application on my phone (Android), but then during the transfer to the cloud (as I can tell by syncing my Google Fit data with other apps such as Fitness Syncer; https://www.fitnesssyncer.com), some of the steps recorded by the Mi Band seem to be getting "erased." For example, one day I recorded 4,008 steps on my Mi Band and though this number is showing up correctly on the app on my phone, on Fitness Syncer my steps for the day show up as only 2,147. I even tried making an API call using Google Fit's REST API to the same results. I tried wearing my wristband more tightly and disabling activity tracking on the Google Fit app itself but this didn't fix the problem. Has anyone else ever experienced similar issues with their Mi Band when syncing to Google Fit, and if so, did you figure out what the problem was or how to resolve it?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui