RES Harry Potter Theme।2020। v49 NFC & non-NFC

How would you guys feel if I stop making mi band 3 resources and start making mi band 4 resources?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resources Version

Cloud8111

Nice one!! :love:
It looks more like a creepy resource than 'Harry Potter'.I suggest you to change the more icon. Cause it's not clear. The Hogwarts logo is too complicated to have in mi band 4. But anyways, Another awesome resource from you!

BTW, When is the Chinese anime theme coming?
v
happy new year to you as well,and very cool resourse.

SARRAF

Then what shall I do?? And it's safe right?
Yes, but I'm not taking any responsibility. It's your band, your choice what you wanna do with it. 🙂
And after this do I hv to flash the harry Potter one again?? Plz tell me what to do from start to end... And sorry for disturbing
Nope, just flash the custom firmware that I just gave you and you should be fine. But if it still doesn't work, you might have to flash the .res pack again.

Amaansh26

Yes, but I'm not taking any responsibility. It's your band, your choice what you wanna do with it. 🙂

Nope, just flash the custom firmware that I just gave you and you should be fine. But if it still doesn't work, you might have to flash the .res pack again.
Umm.. I flashed the file two times but it showed couldn't update... Now what shall I do??
And plz make a stylish theme for mi band 3 too.. Tnx

Amaansh26

Heyyy... I didn't get the pics in about for the first time, so I tried wuhan file but after flashing it showed couldn't update, same for all in one firmware... Then when I flashed hankou i got only one full Harry Potter image which you have added In spoilers... Plz help

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui