FW Mod Hebrew Firmware 2.4.0.12

Haimguz

Hi,
Hebrew works with fw and n&f, but it loses the RTL capabilities after a few syncs.
Both Mifit and n&f are installed and active as n&f (not pro) does not provide notification text only a msg that there is a msg on the phone.

How do u keep RTL from being reverted to LTR ?

Hi,
Hebrew works with fw and n&f, but it loses the RTL capabilities after a few syncs.
Both Mifit and n&f are installed and active as n&f (not pro) does not provide notification text only a msg that there is a msg on the phone.

If you are syncing with MiFit you will loose RTL.
To keep it RTL, sync with N&F and change language to Arabic

Nimrodco

HI,
please help me. i flashed the hebrew FW, now i can only see the clock left & right up & down not working
i FL back to original FW Chinese font are back and still nothing

tomerr

Hi,

uninstall mi fit, buy n&f to get actual notification text. no other stable way

tomerr

HI,
please help me. i flashed the hebrew FW, now i can only see the clock left & right up & down not working
i FL back to original FW Chinese font are back and still nothing
sounds like resources problem. did you update your band with latest official fw & resources using mi fit, BEFORE flashing the heb custom fw?

Just installed it with n&f and also gadgetbridge. The font is squares without any Hebrew letters. I want to restore original firmware, but the MI fit doesn't allow me to update (cause the version is updated), gadgetbridge can't connect to it either. What should I do?

Just installed it with n&f and also gadgetbridge. The font is squares without any Hebrew letters. I want to restore original firmware, but the MI fit doesn't allow me to update (cause the version is updated), gadgetbridge can't connect to it either. What should I do?
Can you please send me photo so I can check the problem? Cuz you are the first one how say it.

Tomedry

Hi,
Does this also changes the menu to hebrew?
If so, is there a firmware that keeps the system in English but allows to read notifications and caller ID in Hebrew?

Thanks!

tomerr

Hi,
Does this also changes the menu to hebrew?
If so, is there a firmware that keeps the system in English but allows to read notifications and caller ID in Hebrew?

Thanks!
this ver changes the menus to Hebreew.
there isn't really a fw that has proper RTL support for Hebrew, what you can do is install custom bold font English fw that shows hebrew characters properly (but LTR), and use Notify & Fitness app to control notifications & caller ID after setting band language to Arabic in its settings . this would require you to stop using Mi Fit and buy the app to get actuall text on the notifications.
That's the only stable way to get proper hebrew notification etc on MB3

make sure you have the proper resources version that match the fw version before hand
for example, you can install Mi Fit 3.5.8 with Firmware 2.3.0.2 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

Tomedry

this ver changes the menus to Hebreew.
there isn't really a fw that has proper RTL support for Hebrew, what you can do is install custom bold font English fw that shows hebrew characters properly (but LTR), and use Notify & Fitness app to control notifications & caller ID after setting band language to Arabic in its settings . this would require you to stop using Mi Fit and buy the app to get actuall text on the notifications.
That's the only stable way to get proper hebrew notification etc on MB3

make sure you have the proper resources version that match the fw version before hand
for example, you can install Mi Fit 3.5.8 with Firmware 2.3.0.2 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
Ok great, so I'll use the English Bold firmware as I don't want the whole os to be in Hebrew

Am already using Notify & Fitness and bought the PRO (real cheap).

So a few questions:

1. Resources? What are those?
2. Have seen guides to flash firmware through GadgetBridge, is that the correct way?
3. How do I keep running Notify & Fitness running in background? When used Mi Fit the process has always been running even though the app instance wasn't. Now in Notify, the band constantly shows its not connected because the app is closed.
4. What do you mean install Mi Fit 3.5.8 don't we want to use Notify & Fitness?

A bit confused as I am totally new to this,
Would really appreciate some help and guidance.

Thanks!!

tomerr

1. Read the FAQ, always a good advise
2. Flash with Notify & Fitness
3. N&F should have its own process
4. Mi Fit 3.5.8 will get your band updated with current resources and fw . you can uninstall it after it's done updating
5. Guides & Discussion

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui