FW Mod Hebrew Firmware 2.4.0.12

yshel

hi, I went through the process several times.
succeeded on one band+ phone.
tried again for my sons band (different band and phone). went a bit rough, after a few attempts succeeded.
I made the mistake of trying to get the emoticons - the app proposes you install latin font. btw - that got the emoticons right but the hebrew became left to right. Decided to revert back, so tried to flash the original files, in every order possible. Didn't work. I got "???" instead of hebrew.
Re-installed mifit to let it flash the original FW, restored the band to factory default (got to original english at some point), installed the custom FW and resource files in every possible order - still failed.
I get the days in hebrew (resource file, right?) but the rest is ???.
I used these:
Hebrew Firmware 2.3.0.6
Hebrew Resources v46
When successful it was when I eventually removed mifit and kept only N&F
1. Is there a particular order between: flashing the FW, flashing the resources, changing the app language to hebrew and changing the band language to arabic?
2. What exactly is the right order for connecting mifit and removing it? when i removed it too soon - the band would not connect after the flash. if mifit remains and is opened - it forces its FW. went through many iterations along the way, not sure i figured out what is the right way.
a good explanation will be much appreciated. thanks.

Last edited:
You need Mifit only for the first sync, so you can connect N&F. After N&F and your MiBand synchronized, delete MiFit and then install FW and Res (or Res and FW, the order doesn't matter) using N&F

yshel

Thanks. That's what I thought at first. But then at some point it didn't connect to the phone after the flash.
Anyway now it didn't work, I flashed the above 2 files and got the???. Any idea what could be causing it? Am I using the right files?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Thanks. That's what I thought at first. But then at some point it didn't connect to the phone after the flash.
Anyway now it didn't work, I flashed the above 2 files and got the???. Any idea what could be causing it? Am I using the right files?
Hi, make sure you also flash the corresponding resources with is V46 which you can find here: Resources v46 | Mi Band 3 & Mi Band 3 NFC | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
If that didn't work, you can have a look at the FAQ which you cand find here: FAQ | Flash Firmware, Pair problem with Mi Fit, ... | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

I'm assuming that you are using MiFit 4.0.0, am I right?
If yes, it maybe because you burned newer fw & res at first.
As I wrote, I think that till next week I will finish to modify both fw & res (the new versions).

yshel

As I wrote, I think that till next week I will finish to modify both fw & res (the new versions).
Not sure which mifit version (whatever was in the play store, will verify later today). If it is indeed 4.0.0, does that mean it won't work with the files above? Can I install 3.6.0 and will that fix it? Why does it matter if I uninstall mifit anyway?
BTW the status now is hebrew characters in messages but in reverse order after I removed n&f because it was arabic with it...

Not sure which mifit version (whatever was in the play store, will verify later today). If it is indeed 4.0.0, does that mean it won't work with the files above? Can I install 3.6.0 and will that fix it? Why does it matter if I uninstall mifit anyway?
BTW the status now is hebrew characters in messages but in reverse order after I removed n&f because it was arabic with it...
You must use N&F or GB for RTL support.
MiFit force MiBand for LTR unless your phone is in Arabic so you need to remove MiFit to avoid it.
If you only want watch with Hebrew menus, without connecting with your phone, just use N&F and after burning version just remove it.

gilb

Hi,
I just finished to install Hebrew on Mi band from my iPhone,
I used your files + Amaztools(iPhone App) and opened them from dropbox (only this way it worked),
and it's works amazing!

The installation works in this order:
1) Install MiFit 4.00 and reset/sync the band
2) Change the settings in the MiFit app (must to change Discoverable to On ) like in the android version
3) Install "Amaztools" and connect the band
4) Close MiFit! and don't open it anymore
5) Install the Resources file first ("heb_res_packed.res")
6) By AmazTools check that the band is paired (More > Paired Device >Vibretion button)
7) For RTL support change lang to Arabic from AmazTools before flush fw, impottent!!!(check if it worked by looking at the band menu). Don't worry, after step 8 the Arabic will be Hebrew
8) Install the Firmware file ("heb_fw_2_3_0_6.fw")
9) Enjoy!

Thank you @almooog101 for the files.

Last edited:

yshel

Hi, any news on new files for 4.0.0? Thanks in advance!

AniPita

Hello,
I managed to install the res files but when I try to install the firmware it fails, how can I fix this?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui