News Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Contributor

Presentation
The Hey+ SmartBand isn't produced by Xiaomi, but by Ryeex !
So, the Hey+ SmartBand works with Hey+ App, and not with Mi Fit like the Mi Band 3.

★ Officially, the Hey+ App is only available in Chinese.

★ Unofficially, the Hey+ App is being translated in five languages (Chinese excluded) :
Dutch - Fully translated by @Mr_BananaPants.
English - By @MagicalUnicorn.
French - Fully translated by @MagicalUnicorn.
Greek - By @MagicalUnicorn for apprixomative translations, and @GEOZN8 for fully translations.
Spanish - By @MagicalUnicorn for apprixomative translations, and @tute123456 for fully translations.

Photos

★ Click on one image to see it in real size ★

Download

Changelog
⤳ 1.6.0.5 :
Some functions need to be used with the bracelet v1.1.13 or above.
[New] Custom Dial.
[New] Access to WeChat.
[Optimization] Running positioning logic. (Translated from Chinese)
[Fix] Automatic reconnection problem.
[Fix] Some known issues.

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
We will do what it takes and passes by our hand so that the experience of use for all hey + friends from all countries can be enjoyed the most the device itself and its application!! ;)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Contributor
Hi! How can get the English application? And how you activate app? Chinese version needs the chinese mobile...
For the moment you can't, there's lots of work in progress. The English version will be available before the end of the month :)

And that change nothing at the connection, you must have a Chinese number to connect at the application.

tute123456

Hello! I am translating into Spanish, I have it complete to 98%, there are words that are very difficult to decipher because the original translation comes from the Chinese language, but it is perfectly understood!

Do you have the Hey+ in your hands ?? I Know from @MagicalUnicorn that for now it takes only chinese number !! I believe when the international band comes out and apks would take all the numbers !! ;)

The question is one !! When we will have it on stock ??? :LOL:

Maddoctor

Contributor
Yes. You write the number and receive a code that must enter. Till now I saw there is only out version, with the typical info found in mi fit

Maddoctor

Contributor
Can you tell as when we put the Chinese number and click get the code comes sms and not call right ??
Because i found a site but i dont no if it works for the job that we wont !! The sait is Virtual Phone Systems by TollFreeForwarding.com™ if its not allowed to right this sait please cancel it !! :unsure:
This is from the translated version I have created in english. You write the number where it says cellphone number, a six digit number returns and you write it below

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Contributor
Can you tell as when we put the Chinese number and click get the code comes sms and not call right ??
Because i found a site but i dont no if it works for the job that we wont !! The sait is Virtual Phone Systems by TollFreeForwarding.com™ if its not allowed to right this sait please cancel it !! :unsure:
If you want use this site to have a Chinese phone number, isn't free (you must take "China", "Shanghai" for have a +86 phone number) !
Also, if you want see all login/sign up screens :
In all case you need to have a Chinese number (+86...)

Ok understand. Its little complicated. Dont worry i believe when the band hey+ rolls out it will
take all the international numbers !! (y)(y)

Maddoctor

Contributor
@GEOZN8 I have seen the inside of the app, because I did the procedure with the chinese number (iTechnews.gr has many friends to China and helped me with that). IF you don't have the Hey+, you can't see anything working. I was promised one to be send as soon it comes out, for review, so will have more then.

Trusted Store

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 314 56.6%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 180 32.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 61 11.0%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor