APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Its ok to flash custom 0 and custom 1 file at the same time to Hey Band?
Yes ^^.
If you tell me if you also delete the application restart the phone and reinstalled everything as when changing the language of the bracelet
If you don't update the Firmware, the SmartBand language will don't change. So you can do all you want :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yes, I have installed the Flash and all the buttons in which I go out in chino...no is to do.. I just did it again and nothing
The latest version of Hey Plus - Flash ? To be sure, download it again, install and try ^^.

Bagasa

Have you tested the NFc ? After adding a card door.i tested it and in the band when i enter to the card menu it shows card after 3 sec the band vibrate and show close and when i try it in front of the door sensor to open the door it does not work and in the band it says abnormal restarting

Have you tested the NFc ? After adding a card door.i tested it and in the band when i enter to the card menu it shows card after 3 sec the band vibrate and show close and when i try it in front of the door sensor to open the door it does not work and in the band it says abnormal restarting
Mine works fine, used it today. When you hold it in front of the sensor it crash?

Heylex

Thank you @MagicalUnicorn for all firmwares. (y)
Just a question, we have access to all notifications from different apk, except Mi Home (btw, it's strang for a product compatible Mijia :confused:) You think it's possible to add or unlock Mi Home notifications ? :unsure:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The problem is that here in Brazil has "daylight saving time", that at a certain time of year we advance the clock in 1h, then the bracelet is 1h late! :(
We have same system in France, and I haven't problem with the hour. In your phone parameters the hour is set at "Automatic" ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you @MagicalUnicorn for all firmwares. (y)
Just a question, we have access to all notifications from different apk, except Mi Home (btw, it's strang for a product compatible Mijia :confused:) You think it's possible to add or unlock Mi Home notifications ? :unsure:
I don't use Mi Home so I can't say you :/.

All Hey Plus Application are reuploaded !
⤳ Dec 16 2018 :
★ [New] DD/MM in the SmartBand Homescreen
(In the Hey Plus Application go in "Dials" -> Edit -> and delete the dial you use. Then, in "Dials", go in "All" and reinstall the dial).

There is always one Hey Plus Application in English without this modification ;).
this does not work, uninstall I installed everything without change :(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
this does not work, uninstall I installed everything without change :(
What version have you downloaded ?
Download again the version you want (other than "Flash"), install it over the current Hey Plus Application, delete the dial you want and reinstall it :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Firmware is updated !
⤳ Dec 17 2018 :
★ Translation in "Find phone" when your SmartBand isn't connected at your phone is fixed.
★ Some translations are modified.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui