APP Mod Hey+ App

Good evening! I have a problem with flashing the new english Firmware. Everytime the App is trying to transit the firmware file, it failed at 10%. At that moment you can see that die Hey Band goes off an (I think) restarts.
Anyone had the same problem? Any solutions? Thanks :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
thanks you for your support magical ^^

I skipped step 1

C:\adb>adb shell
sirius:/ $ su
Permission denied
1|sirius:/ $

i have open USB and oem i have xioami mi 8 Se is Root OK by Magisk

dou you help me ? ( sorry for my english )
Just Install "Hey Plus - Flash", and follow the Step 2 :). Isn't necessary do all this commands.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Sorry, but, I envy see you who use this gem, unfortunately having an iPhone I can not run the flash, according to you will come out a global official version, IE for all in all languages? Ah Bangood has acknowledged the error of not having activated it and refunded me totally, I just have to go to a bar of Chinese manager and fix it with + 86
It's possible Ryeex decided don't release a International version.
With an Iphone you can't have a Modified Hey Plus Application, and you can't flash a Custom Firmware :/.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Good evening! I have a problem with flashing the new english Firmware. Everytime the App is trying to transit the firmware file, it failed at 10%. At that moment you can see that die Hey Band goes off an (I think) restarts.
Anyone had the same problem? Any solutions? Thanks :)
Download and copy again the files 0 and 1 in the folder and retry :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
a thing to say I LOVE YOU <3

when rom flash french :p?
Maybe never, it's already complicated to make Firmware in English, not enough place certain words / sentences, so in French isn't possible for lot of translations :/.

The only thing I can do it's French weekdays in the Homescreen.

boris190

It's possible Ryeex decided don't release a International version.
With an Iphone you can't have a Modified Hey Plus Application, and you can't flash a Custom Firmware :/.
Pity, I have a band 3 and I wanted to replace it with Hey + aesthetically very elegant and particular AMOLED, I do not think change phone for a band. Thanks for all alive the geeks

Thank you so much magicalunicorn! I just got my hey plus working! I just can't use the weather thing. It only works for chinese cities? And can I use NFC comands with the band? If so how can i do it? Thank you again for all the hard work.

Good day this morning I skipped an update on the app as every week what do I do? The update? And if so with the flash version or the Spanish

You can flash it after enlish custom 1.7.19 is released but i only say that the improvements in this version are mostly related to weather display. But this is only interesting to chinese users because we cant use weather forecast.

You can flash it after enlish custom 1.7.19 is released but i only say that the improvements in this version are mostly related to weather display. But this is only interesting to chinese users because we cant use weather forecast.
Well, nothing

Does anyone know if it is possible to make the Hey+ visible as a bluetooth device in the phone?
(I would like to use the SmartLock feature, as I did with my Mi Band 2)

Its possible downgrade firmware but im flash new firmware 1.7.19 and now all ist chinese.... :(:(:(
Old option a firmware update not work....

Edit: When im try update always download in cache-firmware-bandID new folder witch new firmware 1.7.19

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui