APP Mod Hey+ App

Good morning machines, I have a question, in my gigs there are coffee machines with prepaid, and give you a sticker-card, I managed to connect with the phone, but not working, maybe I'm not doing well?

Hey+ there folks.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have my Hey+ app set to allow notifications from an app called "Business Calendar", which links to my Google Calendar. My Google Calendar is set up to send me three reminders per event: one reminder a day before the event, one reminder an hour before, and one reminder ten minutes before.
Pretty sure this worked fine before - but NOW, I get a reminder EVERY MINUTE, starting an hour before the event.
Any thoughts on this?

Hey+ there folks.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have my Hey+ app set to allow notifications from an app called "Business Calendar", which links to my Google Calendar. My Google Calendar is set up to send me three reminders per event: one reminder a day before the event, one reminder an hour before, and one reminder ten minutes before.
Pretty sure this worked fine before - but NOW, I get a reminder EVERY MINUTE, starting an hour before the event.
Any thoughts on this?
Check if you actually have "time left" information on the event. If yes, than every time when time on the message updates, it could be treated as separate notification. It works the same way with notifications from outlook...
Possible resolution is to remove notification once you read it, otherwise it will keep spamming you.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I am on China Firmware 1.1.180 . I will to Go to Englisch Firmware. When i Go to settings / Firmware in the hey App there ist noch Update
Because you need do the Step 1, install Hey Plus - Flash :).

Cube

If all is good, I will update the Hey Plus Applications tomorrow.

The only thing sure :
★ Resources verification fail and doesn't reset the Custom Resources.

Not sure if it work :
★ Resources verification removed.
★ Sleep hours fixed.

Also I saw posts about notifications problem like notifications x2, or problem with Youtube notifications, but I can do nothing for that for moment, maybe in future.

mirinn

in "Settings" -> "Firmware version" is up to date and don't create "Internal Storage -> Android -> data -> com.ryeex.groot -> cache -> firmware. I don't see options downgrade.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I can't go in "Settings" -> "Firmware version" and in Profile don't save options.
I can't change language to english by Firmware.
HELP :(
Install Hey Plus - Flash and read the procedure. (Procedure link in the thread)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui