APP Mod Hey+ App

A good person very good night, in the application in Spanish. Put Distanca back instead of distancia

Heylex

Hi everyone. How can help me how to control mi home by hey+? I flashed english firmware but i can't control home by mijia button. Thank you
Hi, you need application "mi home" from Xiaomi, and a BLE gateway (BLE = bluetooth). But the gateway Xiaomi don't have bluetooth, so that use some product with wifi + BLE (bedside Lamp yeelight, some celing light yeelight, some camera, and other).
When your hey+ are connect with mi home like this. (y)

You click on "Add automation" for créat a automation.

Btw, mi Home have many bug and poorly optimized option with the hey+.

1) The hey+ has been developed for 4 automation, that why you have Click A, B, C, D, but now you can Add more thanks 4 automation. For example 3 automation on click A, 2 on B and 2 on C, and on your hey+ that make 7 automation différent, but, they have keep the click system (A,B,C,D) idk why.

2) if you Add a automation A after a B, or B after D (if you not follow the alphabet), or if you modify 2 or 3 time a automation hey+, that delete all automation from the band (but they are still there in mi Home) and it's imposible to synchronized again to recover it. The only way for getback it's......:unsure: delete and recreates all automation hey+.:eek:

3) If you add a automation with the normal way (automation --> scenes) that don't work, and if you modify a automation from this way, it's same that the 2) you lose all.

4) If you delete a automation hey+, again same that 2) game over :ROFLMAO:

5) The best, sometime you follow all my rules 1)2)3)4) but you lose all :whistle:

My solution, i make all automation (at the end, there is a good chance of being in the situation 1)2)3)4)5)), So i screenshot all and i restart the real automation like this :

I add all automation hey+ with just a notification (example : if click A then send notification), after creating all the automations, i check if it's ok in the band, if they are well in the band. I replace "send notification" by the real automation, only one modification (you understand why i have screenshot).
Finish.

LAST RULE : when it's finished and functional, do not touch any automation who use the hey+, and never open the hey+ with mi home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I would like to translate to Bulgarian. How can I compile my own Resource Pack?

Also, this firmware doesn't support Cyrillic. This means everyone who texts me in Bulgarian results in empty text. What can I do to fix that? Previously I used a firmware from 4pda which was half English, half Russian but it had no issues with Cyrillic text whatsoever.

Nemace

Hello everyone I have maybe made mistake.
My band is up to date so I can not start an update on my hey+
What can I do now? 🤔
Is there a way to flash back or.something?

Hello everyone I have maybe made mistake.
My band is up to date so I can not start an update on my hey+
What can I do now? 🤔
Is there a way to flash back or.something?
Use the _Flash.apk variant uploaded in the MEGA folder.

Hi there,

I would like to translate to Bulgarian. How can I compile my own Resource Pack?

Also, this firmware doesn't support Cyrillic. This means everyone who texts me in Bulgarian results in empty text. What can I do to fix that? Previously I used a firmware from 4pda which was half English, half Russian but it had no issues with Cyrillic text whatsoever.
I'm still wondering about this.

Chucky

Hi
Touchscreen shows yellow stripes and "home button" (sometimes the komplete Screen) don't work.
Anyone know about this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

hammondb4

Resources_Pack_English_01_18_2019 don't work with the last Firmware_1.10.21_English_02_01_2019
For me, that make a strang white icône. (Flash with HeyPlus_1.1.4.7_Flash.apk)
Anyone have try ?
Also my bracelet come with 1.8.xx english firmware and I updated to 1.10.21 moded english firmware but doesn't fit well with actual resources (I haven't flashed 01_18_2019 resources).

I think resources need to be updated to new ones to adapt 1.10.21 firmware....
Any news on that? Could we help with some work?

Greetings.

Hi there!
I read the whole 39 page to avoid to ask a question already answered... but my problem still unsolved.
I want to ask to my seller (ali express) to give me help about chinese number. But I would like to understand exactly what to ask to the buyer:
Mi account number (created especially for this occasion) and password ?
Is it possible to change the mi account to my mi account after on the app to be compatible with mi-home and other app,....?
or is it possible for the seller to valid the chinese number on my mi account ?
Thanks a lot for your answers and sorry if these questions seems dumb...

Hi there!
I read the whole 39 page to avoid to ask a question already answered... but my problem still unsolved.
I want to ask to my seller (ali express) to give me help about chinese number. But I would like to understand exactly what to ask to the buyer:
Mi account number (created especially for this occasion) and password ?
Is it possible to change the mi account to my mi account after on the app to be compatible with mi-home and other app,....?
or is it possible for the seller to valid the chinese number on my mi account ?
Thanks a lot for your answers and sorry if these questions seems dumb...
Hello most sellers on aliexpress will help you with that, or you do it yourself.
The Chinese telephone number is easy, go to this site: Receive SMS Online Service,Bulk Mobile number (Chinese,USA,UK and more) use for Phone verification
In the projectlist look for hey, that's the one.
It's not free, I paid 4 dollar . A sms cost around 13cents, so you can do it several times if needed.

Hello most sellers on aliexpress will help you with that, or you do it yourself.
The Chinese telephone number is easy, go to this site: Receive SMS Online Service,Bulk Mobile number (Chinese,USA,UK and more) use for Phone verification
In the projectlist look for hey, that's the one.
It's not free, I paid 4 dollar . A sms cost around 13cents, so you can do it several times if needed.
Yes, my seller already do this for me but, he gave me one number tat seems to me mi account number and a password. But when I try to write these numbers in the hey+ app, it says to me that's it an error.... and so, logically, before asking him again, I was writing here exactly what I need and if I can use after my mi account in the hey+ ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Also my bracelet come with 1.8.xx english firmware and I updated to 1.10.21 moded english firmware but doesn't fit well with actual resources (I haven't flashed 01_18_2019 resources).

I think resources need to be updated to new ones to adapt 1.10.21 firmware....
Any news on that? Could we help with some work?

Greetings.
What's your problem ? If you don't put Custom Resources, the Original are downloaded and flashed.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui