APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
So do you think you will release something like that in the future?
Anyway, good work again 👍
Maybe never, in first because with my knowledges, it will take an eternity to do that :/.
Also, between work and life, I don't have lot of time to do other things, so I do all I can for all peoples can be happy with what they bought, but I can't do big modifications ^^.

But if there is peoples than have knowledges and want do modifications on my work for add features, welcome :D.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Tried today to update to the latest Hey app from mi store, and it was blocked by Google protect! Strange....
Google Protect, useless.

It's a false positive I think, or maybe Google Protect give a detail about why it's blocked ?

Bkpro

Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn,
Can we make this Hey+ band read Vietnamese?? - same the way they do for Miband 3
It's much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Xmal

Hello world! I would like to update my firmware but I read that it wasn't necessary, like the first flash, to use the apk.flash. But with the French apk (for example) how should I do? Should I put the 2 files at the same place as first time? And?
Thank you in advance for any help!

Dear All,

First of all great work.
I receive by band with English firmware from the seller. He provided me with a registration and everyting work fine. I spotted that Cycling workout is missing from the band so decided to update the firmware with the one you provided. Now I have the Cycling workout into the band, but also experience some other issues that previosly was working fine. there are words missing that was previosly lying below the icons. Like no working under the sports, words are missing into the data statistic as well. And no woding into the settings menu, so I am playing on blind what option I am choosing ( Find device, Device Info, etc.) The Notifications in cyrilic was previosly displayed fine on the band are now blanks. I will try to get the firmware from the seller and maybe it could be beneficial for any of you.
If someone could help me resolving the above described issues, please let me know.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Dear All,

First of all great work.
I receive by band with English firmware from the seller. He provided me with a registration and everyting work fine. I spotted that Cycling workout is missing from the band so decided to update the firmware with the one you provided. Now I have the Cycling workout into the band, but also experience some other issues that previosly was working fine. there are words missing that was previosly lying below the icons. Like no working under the sports, words are missing into the data statistic as well. And no woding into the settings menu, so I am playing on blind what option I am choosing ( Find device, Device Info, etc.) The Notifications in cyrilic was previosly displayed fine on the band are now blanks. I will try to get the firmware from the seller and maybe it could be beneficial for any of you.
If someone could help me resolving the above described issues, please let me know.
View attachment 3970 View attachment 3969 View attachment 3971
If you want have Cyrillic you need to use Hey Plus App from 4PDA.
Also you don't have the words displayed because you had the Russian Firmware :/.

If you want have Cyrillic you need to use Hey Plus App from 4PDA.
Also you don't have the words displayed because you had the Russian Firmware :/.
Thanks for the immidiate response. I downloaded and flash the firmware 1.11.42 that is provided in your repository, can I still be with a Russian Firmware?

lipkel

Hey guys, would just like to say a big thank you to everyone helping with this. Keep up the great work. I am very grateful that this watch is now usable and readable! :) - using the latest English MM_DD app/ resources/ firmware on Android 9

Hi

I have a problem. Namely, it shows bad icons and no text. Different firmwares were uploaded and it did not help. Any ideas?

I did not have Russian. Only English I had. The armband has been unloaded and connected to the charger after 14 days

Last edited:
I downloaded from this page and from 4pda the file that I downloaded was a full update if the white screen appears the file name is (1.7.19_ENv10.5_full.zip)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui