APP Mod Hey+ App

tamikow

First of all, Thank you all for help and huge work to make live and fully functional, also in other languages my and other people brand new Hey+ smart bands. Really without you it would be piece of good looking crap.
I have one question. I am using hey+ and only hey+ (no other devices connected with smartphone) together with Xiaomi Redmi note 3 (Android 6.0 Miui Global 10.2). Recently I had Mi band 2 and was using it also to unblock screen by BT. Hey plus has setted all priviligies like autostart and not turning into sleep (because of battery of phone saving). When I trying to add hey+ as device to unblocking screen by bluetooth - my phone finds hey+ without problems and I have picture and command to tap smart band to confirm unblocking by it and there is one problem, nothing happening on hey+ no button visible to tap. It seems like hey+ is dumb on that request. Maybe someone of you had similar problem or use hey+ to unblocking his phone by bluetooth. Once again thanks for all and for possible answer. Greetings.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
First of all, Thank you all for help and huge work to make live and fully functional, also in other languages my and other people brand new Hey+ smart bands. Really without you it would be piece of good looking crap.
I have one question. I am using hey+ and only hey+ (no other devices connected with smartphone) together with Xiaomi Redmi note 3 (Android 6.0 Miui Global 10.2). Recently I had Mi band 2 and was using it also to unblock screen by BT. Hey plus has setted all priviligies like autostart and not turning into sleep (because of battery of phone saving). When I trying to add hey+ as device to unblocking screen by bluetooth - my phone finds hey+ without problems and I have picture and command to tap smart band to confirm unblocking by it and there is one problem, nothing happening on hey+ no button visible to tap. It seems like hey+ is dumb on that request. Maybe someone of you had similar problem or use hey+ to unblocking his phone by bluetooth. Once again thanks for all and for possible answer. Greetings.
Isn't possible use the Hey+ to unlock your device, maybe in futur :/.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
So is there anyone with the same "issue"? Maybe I didn't explain well, I was talking about Mi home notification icon showing up with the general yellow icon instead of the typical green mijia icon... All other icons of the resource file show up right.
I looked, with Mi Home Application, there isn't reason to don't have the Mi Home icon when you receive notification :/.

Clank91

I looked, with Mi Home Application, there isn't reason to don't have the Mi Home icon when you receive notification :/.
This is getting weird :eek:. As you can see in the picture looks like the resource file I installed is ok. I'll try to install the Italian hey+ app and see if the situation change.

PS: nothing has changed, I also tried to install an older version of the mi home app, but still nothing. Maybe it works only on Xiaomi phones?

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
This is getting weird :eek:. As you can see in the picture looks like the resource file I installed is ok. I'll try to install the Italian hey+ app and see if the situation change.
View attachment 4620

PS: nothing has changed, I also tried to install an older version of the mi home app, but still nothing. Maybe it works only on Xiaomi phones?
It's strange :/.

Mi Home notifications are supported by default, I don't know why it doesn't work :/.

Hi, thanks a lot for updating firmware and apps.... in the new version it says that weather can be set at international... but I can't add my town??? And you ? Still towns shows in English

vetsamet20

hello how can i reset the band's firmware. i am update it by mistake. and i can't downgrade it. try to install 1.1.6 but it can't

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, thanks a lot for updating firmware and apps.... in the new version it says that weather can be set at international... but I can't add my town??? And you ? Still towns shows in English
Were you saw we can set international weather with latest update ? I think you didn't read all.
It's only possible to get international weather with Russian Hey+ Application.

hello how can i reset the band's firmware. i am update it by mistake. and i can't downgrade it. try to install 1.1.6 but it can't
Use Hey Plus Flash.

vetsamet20

sorry i cant find hey plus flash application link.

it is in first post on hey plus app thread, isnt it? but i cant find. you dont mean the normal 1.1.7.1 apk, right?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
sorry i cant find hey plus flash application link.

it is in first post on hey plus app thread, isnt it? but i cant find. you dont mean the normal 1.1.7.1 apk, right?
You can download Hey Plus Flash from Mega link in first post.

Were you saw we can set international weather with latest update ? I think you didn't read all.
It's only possible to get international weather with Russian Hey+ Application.

Use Hey Plus Flash.
Ah ok, you now better then me what you have done... perhaps in the futur. Thanks a lot for quick responding

Clank91

It's strange :/.

Mi Home notifications are supported by default, I don't know why it doesn't work :/.
As I suspected, the icon shows up only on Xiaomi phones. I still don't understand why. Maybe there's a workaround to make it function on other phones, but for sure I'm not able to find it :cry:. Anyway thanks for the support, you are doing an amazing job.

PS: as you can see, same notification from a xiaomi phone and a Sony one. Incredible.

Last edited:

ZeTs

Actually, I am receiving all my WhatsApp messages twice to my Hey+. Is that fixable?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
As I suspected, the icon shows up only on Xiaomi phones. I still don't understand why. Maybe there's a workaround to make it function on other phones, but for sure I'm not able to find it :cry:. Anyway thanks for the support, you are doing an amazing job.

PS: as you can see, same notification from a xiaomi phone and a Sony one. Incredible. View attachment 4625
I will look if I can modify that :).
Actually, I am receiving all my WhatsApp messages twice to my Hey+. Is that fixable?
No sorry I can't :/.

hammondb4

I thought that the problem with the double notifications had been resolved in a previous Hey+ app version (because it's the app that's sending notifications twice, not problem of the firmware).
I read somewhere the app was omitting identical messages and messages like "you have X new messages".
But now I'm not sure if it is in Hey+ or in my other band, the Honor Band 4.

Anyone remember reading this change somewhere?

[EDIT] Maybe I read it for the russian version of the app. Is it possible to apply a similar filter in our version of the app?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I thought that the problem with the double notifications had been resolved in a previous Hey+ app version (because it's the app that's sending notifications twice, not problem of the firmware).
I read somewhere the app was omitting identical messages and messages like "you have X new messages".
But now I'm not sure if it is in Hey+ or in my other band, the Honor Band 4.

Anyone remember reading this change somewhere?

[EDIT] Maybe I read it for the russian version of the app. Is it possible to apply a similar filter in our version of the app?
What I added :
Modification for block useless notifications :
Empty messages.
★ Messages where title is "Telegram".
★ Messages than contains "new message", "nouveau message", "nouveaux messages", "mensaje nuevo", "mensajes nuevos".

I know the double notifications problem with Line and Whatsapp, but can't be solved with a simple filter.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui