APP Mod Hey+ App

Clank91

Italian Hey Plus Application is released !
Thanks for the update. I see that in this last release you tried to solve the issue with the mijia icon in notifications. Unfortunately the workaround still doesn't work:(. At this point I think it's a xiaomi choice and there isn't much you can do. Thanks anyway.

AvrilNeuf

How do i make my hey+ show WhatsApp icon for WhatsApp messages, Facebook icon for fb and telegram icon for telegram.
Twitter, IG and others should have their respective icons

Hi guys,
Just in case if somebody will be interested: there is a new application from 4pda team that should be fully compatible with your firmware:
HeyPlus_1.1.8.2_IY_v1.1.apk

List of modifications:
  • RU\EN language switch
  • Google maps instead of china maps
  • Notification filtering to remove duplicates
  • Alarm name length fix
  • Weather for all countries. Weather language will change depending on app language.
UPD: it seems that there are still couple of problems with compatibility. The main one is that firmware recovery process is blocked differently. For 4pda firmware it is blocked in firmware itself, not in application. So after some times it is possible that 4pda will start recovery and corrupt so resources in firmware.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Just in case if somebody will be interested: there is a new application from 4pda team that should be fully compatible with your firmware:

List of modifications:
  • RU\EN language switch
  • Alarm name length fix
  • Weather for all countries. Weather language will change depending on app language.
This is perfect thank you.
@MagicalUnicorn is it possible to join forces and merge any work done for our Hey+

This is perfect thank you.
@MagicalUnicorn is it possible to join forces and merge any work done for our Hey+
Hi guys,

List of modifications:
  • RU\EN language switch
  • Alarm name length fix

The modifications are perfect, Sweet notification icons faster UI and more options. Fallen in love

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
How do i make my hey+ show WhatsApp icon for WhatsApp messages, Facebook icon for fb and telegram icon for telegram.
Twitter, IG and others should have their respective icons
- Install Hey Plus Flash.
- Flash latest Firmwares from Mega (with file 0 contained in Firmware zip), then flash again same FIrmware but replace the file 0 by the custom Resources you want from Mega.
- Install Hey Plus Application in the languages you want.
- Done.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
In Settings APP there is only "Restart the Bracelet", if have samy options in the Hey+ I dont find, becouse my band stil in Chines language and the images are all corrupted.
Images are corrupted since you receveid your Hey Plus or after update ?

- Install Hey Plus Flash.
- Flash latest Firmwares from Mega (with file 0 contained in Firmware zip), then flash again same FIrmware but replace the file 0 by the custom Resources you want from Mega.
- Install Hey Plus Application in the languages you want.
- Done.
What is the difference between Resources Buttons and Resources Notifications? The images inside the .zip look the same

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui