APP Mod Hey+ App

clam

Hi, you need application "mi home" from Xiaomi, and a BLE gateway (BLE = bluetooth). But the gateway Xiaomi don't have bluetooth, so that use some product with wifi + BLE (bedside Lamp yeelight, some celing light yeelight, some camera, and other).
When your hey+ are connect with mi home like this. (y)
View attachment 3643
You click on "Add automation" for créat a automation.

Btw, mi Home have many bug and poorly optimized option with the hey+.

1) The hey+ has been developed for 4 automation, that why you have Click A, B, C, D, but now you can Add more thanks 4 automation. For example 3 automation on click A, 2 on B and 2 on C, and on your hey+ that make 7 automation différent, but, they have keep the click system (A,B,C,D) idk why.

2) if you Add a automation A after a B, or B after D (if you not follow the alphabet), or if you modify 2 or 3 time a automation hey+, that delete all automation from the band (but they are still there in mi Home) and it's imposible to synchronized again to recover it. The only way for getback it's......:unsure: delete and recreates all automation hey+.:eek:

3) If you add a automation with the normal way (automation --> scenes) that don't work, and if you modify a automation from this way, it's same that the 2) you lose all.

4) If you delete a automation hey+, again same that 2) game over :ROFLMAO:

5) The best, sometime you follow all my rules 1)2)3)4) but you lose all :whistle:

My solution, i make all automation (at the end, there is a good chance of being in the situation 1)2)3)4)5)), So i screenshot all and i restart the real automation like this :

I add all automation hey+ with just a notification (example : if click A then send notification), after creating all the automations, i check if it's ok in the band, if they are well in the band. I replace "send notification" by the real automation, only one modification (you understand why i have screenshot).
Finish.

LAST RULE : when it's finished and functional, do not touch any automation who use the hey+, and never open the hey+ with mi home.
Hello,
for me I don't have mi home icon on my watch and my bedside doesn't see my watch. How i can appaired my watch with the ble gateway bedside please. Regards

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Modified Hwy Plus Application (1.2.0.0) will be released today on im next days :). You will be able to use your smartband in English (Officially) now :).
By the way, you will need flash custom Firmware to get custom application notification icons.

m0tral

Developer
hey guys, did MQTT support from smart home, anybody interested in that?

I have up mosquitto (MQTT) server on my local server.
connection is open to Internet.

Light switch controls are Sesoo 433Mhz
and Wifi-RF 433Mhz bridge Sonoff.

so now can control at home from any location

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application English, English MM_DD, Flash, and French are released :) !

⤳ Jul 04 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.2.0.0 !
New English Custom Firmware 1.14.10 (You must flash files 0 and 1 contained in the .zip) !

For have Firmware in English you need go in "Settings" (Right top corner) -> "Language" (Device section) -> and tap on "English".

After many updates is still China language and some notifications are missing.
I flashed both files (0 & 1), with full resources, with custom resources and all the same.
Did I missed something?

baba838

hey+ apps before connecting to band
hey+ apps after connecting to band with firmware 1.13.58 missing transport card and door card icon...

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
After many updates is still China language and some notifications are missing.
I flashed both files (0 & 1), with full resources, with custom resources and all the same.
Did I missed something? View attachment 6054
Have you tried flash this Resources ?
Resources - Recover (Flash it only if you have sentences not displayed or/and pictures corrupted).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui