APP Mod Hey+ App

baba838

anyone who just bought hey+ band with firmware 1.13.58 manage to get the update button and successfully update to the latest firmware 1.14.10 please share how it was done.

Hey Plus Application English, English MM_DD, Flash, and French are released :) !

⤳ Jul 04 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.2.0.0 !
New English Custom Firmware 1.14.10 (You must flash files 0 and 1 contained in the .zip) !

For have Firmware in English you need go in "Settings" (Right top corner) -> "Language" (Device section) -> and tap on "English".
The Band now has 12 Hour clock toggle in settings.

Archie01

Hey Plus Application English, English MM_DD, Flash, and French are released :) !

⤳ Jul 04 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.2.0.0 !
New English Custom Firmware 1.14.10 (You must flash files 0 and 1 contained in the .zip) !

For have Firmware in English you need go in "Settings" (Right top corner) -> "Language" (Device section) -> and tap on "English".

Awesome, but can someone direct me to the files? I'm new here and have no idea where to find it

Archie01

In the thread, "Download" spoiler :).
Sorry one more thing, everything is finally in English now. Thank goodness. I already changed the firmware files and copied the 1 and 0 resources onto the folder. Everytime I click the upgrade button, it does reach 100% but then says "wait for the watch to restart" or something. And my watch does restart, but then the app says, update failed. Tried this a few times already. Checked my watch tho, it is using the latest firmware, but the app is still prompting me to update. Should I just ignore since the watch is updated anyway?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Sorry one more thing, everything is finally in English now. Thank goodness. I already changed the firmware files and copied the 1 and 0 resources onto the folder. Everytime I click the upgrade button, it does reach 100% but then says "wait for the watch to restart" or something. And my watch does restart, but then the app says, update failed. Tried this a few times already. Checked my watch tho, it is using the latest firmware, but the app is still prompting me to update. Should I just ignore since the watch is updated anyway?
It's write in procedure, with Flash App it will always say fail, and always say you there is an update :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
For people how have Firmware 1.1.3.58 :

I know why you don't get update with your Hey Plus, and why Transport Card and Access Card icon disappear in Hey Plus Application, it's because you bought a Hey Plus NO NFC version :) !

Firmware is different and 1.13.58 is the latest firmware available.
Icons disappear in the Application because your Hey Plus doesn't have NFC.

For people how have Firmware 1.1.3.58 :

I know why you don't get update with your Hey Plus, and why Transport Card and Access Card icon disappear in Hey Plus Application, it's because you bought a Hey Plus NO NFC version :) !

Firmware is different and 1.13.58 is the latest firmware available.
Icons disappear in the Application because your Hey Plus doesn't have NFC.
So YouPin Xiao-Mi Store on Aliexpress is a f***ing lier and thieft as he sold me a false NFC version!
(n)(n):poop::mad:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
So YouPin Xiao-Mi Store on Aliexpress is a f***ing lier and thieft as he sold me a false NFC version!
(n)(n):poop::mad:
We have GeekDoing Mall and a trusted store in Aliexpress, next time don't buy at one strange seller :).

You're not alone in this case, some people bought on banggood a "International" version too, without know there is now NFC (because it's write there is NFC in the description :D).

In reality the only difference between "International" and "Chinese" version is the NFC. Firmware is also different, but languages are same, Chinese and English for the two. (And the price is expensive for the "International" version ^^).

Here's the back of my Hey Plus package I received from YouPin Xiao-Mi; NFC is labelled on it but I can't read chinese... Is it a compatible version or not?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
View attachment 6113

Here's the back of my Hey Plus package I received from YouPin Xiao-Mi; NFC is labelled on it but I can't read chinese... Is it a compatible version or not?
If you have Firmware 1.13.58 ? And in Hey Plus Application you don't have Transport Card and Access Card icons in home screen ? If yes, you don't have NFC ^^.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui