APP Mod Hey+ App

Gulpin

I can't get to update. I have already english version from the shop. This version don't have for example a door nfc open feature. I' ve tried on flash version and also in french version but it always says the software is up to date. Help me please.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I can't get to update. I have already english version from the shop. This version don't have for example a door nfc open feature. I' ve tried on flash version and also in french version but it always says the software is up to date. Help me please.
You have a Hey Plus No NFC version. You can't flash Firmware on it, you only can use a Modified Hey Plus Application for have notification filters and the Application in your language, no more.

Gulpin

You have a Hey Plus No NFC version. You can't flash Firmware on it, you only can use a Modified Hey Plus Application for have notification filters and the Application in your language, no more.
OK. So, does the band from trusted store link in thread is NFC version and is the door card feature worka in many countries outside of China?

ltomazini

Hello guys, I did the procedure normally, and after a system bug on a normal day of use, my hey+ started no longer holding the battery charge for even 5 hours. One day it was normal, and the next it happened after a bug in the hey+ system. Has anyone been through this?

PaliHUN

Hi,
I got an error message during pairing (binding) the device
I can choose the bracelet for pairing but after "waiting to start" it says "location fail, pleasy retry"Eve the app can not be used... if I go back it quits.
On the bracelet I can see only the QR code.
Can anybody help me?

Attachments

Advem

Hi, I have just updated to newest version but some images are just white squares. I cannot update firmware again as it says its "up to date". Does anyone have a solution to this?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, I have just updated to newest version but some images are just white squares. I cannot update firmware again as it says its "up to date". Does anyone have a solution to this?
What you mean by "Newest version" ? Last Firmware or Application ? Also what version ? Also, do you tried Hey Plus Flash ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi,
I got an error message during pairing (binding) the device
I can choose the bracelet for pairing but after "waiting to start" it says "location fail, pleasy retry"Eve the app can not be used... if I go back it quits.
On the bracelet I can see only the QR code.
Can anybody help me?
Use Hey Plus 2.0.21, it will solve your problem normally.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks Advem, it works, but it is in chinese, how can I make it English?
MagicalUnicorn please modify latest version to English language.
Best regards.
Application can be set in English officially, in settings :).

Hey Plus Application 2.x is in particularity for Hey Plus 2, saddly Hey Plus 1/1S (yes they use the same Firmware) will maybe never have other update, so I'm sorry but I will not maintain Hey Plus Application 2.x.

Also Hey Plus Application 2.x translations are different than Hey Plus Application 1.x translations, so it require translate all, again :).

nenita111

Hi! I saw new version today 2.0.26, but when I choose "Update now" it does not work. I am looking for "Hey plus" app on Play Store but It disappeared. How can I solve it? Thank you!!!

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui