APP Mod Hey+ App

maksam07

And a small bug: there is no confirmation button on / off the alarm on the bracelet. We simply poke into an empty field under the alarm time. And by that turn on / off.
Just checked, there is no bug. An on and off icon is displayed. Maybe you should restore the firmware?
---
Только что проверил, бага нет. Иконка включения и выключения отображается. Возможно стоит восстановить прошивку?

Firstly, in itself a large discharge of 15% per day.
2 days and 5 hours passed, 88% charge left
---
Прошло 2 дня и 5 часов, осталось 88% заряда. То есть, не так быстро разряжается, как у тебя, но тоже неприятно, при том, что я использую его в основном только для уведомлений с телефона, и иногда - время. В дополнение - яркость всегда 0%.

AntonA

У меня так. Прошивка залита новая и неоднократно. Я использую 100% яркость. Пугает то, что браслет может разрядиться непрогнозируемо.

I have so. The firmware is uploaded new and repeatedly. I use 100% brightness. It is frightening that the bracelet can discharge unpredictably.

stoyanex

My App has multi language -> RU, CH, EN.

It's basically modificated for support custom RU firmware,
which contains a lot of modifications:
- battery percent at start page
- weather/next alarm on start page with automatic update
- fade in/out lcd, switchable setting
- 10 alarms
- alarm snooze configurable 5/10/15 mins
- steps to km correction coefficient.
- battery log
- stopwatch/countdown
- uptime since last charge
- estimated time to end of charge
- pin-code display lock
- surfaces can support big font - like mb4 main font size (have edit app for it)

but firmware is translated to RU,
if there is still any activity of non-RU community can add original fw update.
Hey
Thanks for great work. Can you do same but to be all on English, I have slot friends even me who use hey + but only russian fw. Can you do English. Thanks

Hi! I installed the HeyPlus 2.0.26 v2.4 application. The application starts, but when you connect the bracelet for synchronization itself closes. I tried to run it several times, try restart smartphone, but this does not work. Can help?

DrNekki

My App has multi language -> RU, CH, EN.

It's basically modificated for support custom RU firmware,
which contains a lot of modifications:
- battery percent at start page
- weather/next alarm on start page with automatic update
- fade in/out lcd, switchable setting
- 10 alarms
- alarm snooze configurable 5/10/15 mins
- steps to km correction coefficient.
- battery log
- stopwatch/countdown
- uptime since last charge
- estimated time to end of charge
- pin-code display lock
- surfaces can support big font - like mb4 main font size (have edit app for it)

but firmware is translated to RU,
if there is still any activity of non-RU community can add original fw update.
How did you install the Russian firmware?
Help please

temas

which version would you like to install?

currently RU mod and stock EN modified both has RU interface
Приветствую! Очень нужна последняя версия программы, модифицированная, русская. Я взял и обновил ее, а там китайский язык😁👍 Greetings! I really need the latest version of the program, modified, Russian. I took and updated it, and there is Chinese

sergutel

Hi
I'm from Spain and I bought a hey+ recently and when I downloaded the app from de QR code I found the bluetooth device but It said that could not link (I tried to uninstall and keep getting the same error)
Bájala de aquí 黑加-小米应用商店
no hace falta saber chino para ello :)

Download it from the link above.
It is in Chinese but it does not matter at all.

lipkel

Hey everyone, my Hey+ finally broke after diving 6m deep in open ocean. The band is still in good condition and so is the charging cable. If anyone wants to buy it from me let me know and I'll give you a good deal. Thanks for being such a great community and many thanks to MagicalUnicorn. If anyone has some suggestions on a new watch to replace the Hey+ let me know!

lipkel

Hey everyone, my Hey+ finally broke after diving 6m deep in open ocean. The band is still in good condition and so is the charging cable. If anyone wants to buy it from me let me know and I'll give you a good deal. Thanks for being such a great community and many thanks to MagicalUnicorn. If anyone has some suggestions on a new watch to replace the Hey+ let me know!
I forgot to mention, I also have a Chinese mobile number that can be used with the Hey+ for account setup.

Mi band 6

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui