APP Mod Hey+ App

Heylex

Chinese phone numbers are assigned for life ?

A Chinese who changes phone number happens to recognize himself in the mirror the next morning ?:unsure:
Or should he start a new life ? :eek:

So much difficult question o_O:giggle:

Authentication with a phone number is still strange, except to resell our number, I don't see why he asks for a number

Just use the mi account will be simpler. (maybe for the international version)

Also, I'm curious to see the French translation of @MagicalUnicorn
There will be different version, with "o" in cat and another without ? :whistle:

Last edited:

Heylex

Can you tell as when we put the Chinese number and click get the code comes sms and not call right ??
Because i found a site but i dont no if it works for the job that we wont !! The sait is Virtual Phone Systems by TollFreeForwarding.com™ if its not allowed to right this sait please cancel it !! :unsure:
If you want use this site to have a Chinese phone number, isn't free (you must take "China", "Shanghai" for have a +86 phone number) !
Also, if you want see all login/sign up screens :
Yes it's not free.
Check your PM @GEOZN8, and PM me back when you really received the hey+ band, if it's still lock without chinese number

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Chinese phone numbers are assigned for life ?

A Chinese who changes phone number happens to recognize himself in the mirror the next morning ?:unsure:
Or should he start a new life ? :eek:

So much difficult question o_O:giggle:

Authentication with a phone number is still strange, except to resell our number, I don't see why he asks for a number

Just use the mi account will be simpler. (maybe for the international version)

Also, I'm curious to see the French translation of @MagicalUnicorn
There will be different version, with "o" in cat and another without ? :whistle:
You can use Mi Account, but that require have a Chinese number associated at your account :).

Thes ask a Chinese number for sell only in China. Also the application is officialy only in Chinese, like the Hey+ Band.

When they will release the International version they will authorize all numbers.

On my phone I have a cat font style, you will have don't have strange letters with cat style :p.

GEOZN8

Contributor
Great news Dear Mod, very nice work from a lot of people and specially from you of cource !! That's Great we will go farther day after day !! And life will be better if we have in our hands the Hey + ;)

Heylex

I got a PUP on virustotal (babable - pup.highconfidence) with all you apk than i dont got on original apk (com.ryeex.groot 1.0.3)
Did you add advertising or other that would justify the pup ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I got a PUP on virustotal (babable - pup.highconfidence) with all you apk than i dont got on original apk (com.ryeex.groot 1.0.3)
Did you add advertising or other that would justify the pup ?
I added nothing. Maybe because isn't the official signature.

GEOZN8

Contributor
Goodmorning guy's. I have found stock at Chinese version. Dear @Carl or someone else can you tell us if it will be a custom Firmware like band 3 because I won't it at least at English language or Greek. Someone which already have it can he tell us if inside from the application it's a menu at settings that we can change the languages ??
Otherwise we will wait the International version.. ;)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Goodmorning guy's. I have found stock at Chinese version. Dear @Carl or someone else can you tell us if it will be a custom Firmware like band 3 because I won't it at least at English language or Greek. Someone which already have it can he tell us if inside from the application it's a menu at settings that we can change the languages ??
Otherwise we will wait the International version.. ;)
Magical Unicorn:
Hey+ Band is only in Chinese. English will come with the International version.

For a custom firmware, I don't know.

GEOZN8

Contributor
We will wait the hey+ and we already see that the company supports it too very much with new updates. We make a lot of work to have all of us the best experience ;)

Maddoctor

From what I see the new version doesn't ask for chinese mobile when you switch accounts. I guess everybody can use it now, only that tries all the times to pair to the device.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
From what I see the new version doesn't ask for chinese mobile when you switch accounts. I guess everybody can use it now, only that tries all the times to pair to the device.
You can't access at the application if you don't have a Chinese number, like the previous version.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui